Author Topic: Brutal 12 game stretch coming!  (Read 1690 times)

Re: Brutal 12 game stretch coming!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »

Offline OhioGreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 55
I'm really torn with these C's.  I keep watching game after game, telling myself they can't be this bad! Then they play well in a couple spurts or a game, and I get psyched---only to be dashed back to earth...and it keeps happening time after time after time.  Hey, we've had a complete preseason and more than a fourth of the regular season. It's just not coming together! And, come on. Last year was an incredible turn around, but please, those things are very rare, so even drinking the green koolaid I can't convince myself that lightning is gonna strike twice in the same place!
Now, perhaps with a trade(or two), that's a different story! It's what I hold out hope for and I believe far more credible than we just all of a sudden start playing like a championship team!
Last year we inserted AB into the starting lineup and moved KG to center and the results were unbelievable. I just don't see a personnel tweak that could produce those results this year!

All I can say is, good luck getting through the rest of the regular season, it's going to be a long 4 months for you.

It already has been a long 6 weeks of the season! ;D I just thought we were really gonna be one of the top two teams before the season started, but PP has gotten old fast, and with Steimer off to Minny, our interior D and shot blocking is just non existent! KG just can't do it alone, and even he is very slowly being beaten by the only one that can match his intensity----father time!!

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I wonder when people are going to come to the realization that we are going to play .500 ball til the all star break AGAIN.

Then flip our switch and win the Division again.

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 06:18:18 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I wonder when people are going to come to the realization that we are going to play .500 ball til the all star break AGAIN.

Then flip our switch and win the Division again.

I am inclined to believe we are not going to win the division this year.  Even if the C's do pick up their play, which I expect for various reasons, the Knicks are likely too good to catch.  The C's have spotted NYK a nice little lead.

The Knicks look to be serious this year.  Carmelo has been in beast mode.

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 07:02:20 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 170
7-5, 6-6 is my prediction. This team will keep struggling until the ASG, but they're not a bad team.

They'll keep winning games, no doubt, and after the ASG they'll win even more games.