Author Topic: This C's team. A Bad team or a REALLY Bad team?  (Read 4986 times)

This C's team. A Bad team or a REALLY Bad team?
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »

Offline Shad0wman

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
Those are your choices, becasue as I see it this team is total garbage. People are already calling the Lakers garbage, at what point do you realize this team is a shadow of its former self. Other C's teams would not have lost against a Houston team thats been gutted and has one young star. Other C's teams would not have lost the games they have, let teams back into game constantly and basically suck. This team SUCKS and it makes me sick to watch how bad they are.

suck

Re: This C's team. A Bad team or a REALLY Bad team?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 10:32:45 PM »

Offline Swoopz

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 32
Neither

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 10:34:28 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
INCONSISTENT.  And it's starting to irk me now.  last year, I could see this team progressing.  This year it's two steps forward ten steps back.  They need a scoring big REALLY BAD!

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 10:38:17 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
A team of mismatched parts that cannot sustain defensive pressure for an entire game and that is horrible on defense when its one quality big guy is out of the game. Lots of players who can score who are not being used in the right way. A team that can only score 89 points against the worst defense in the NBA.

I would rate them as mediocre. Maybe Avery Bradley will shake things up, but they desperately need another big man who knows how to play defense.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 10:38:57 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
without a scoring big to go with KG and play DEFENSE we are going nowhere. on paper the team looks much better with scoring additions of green and terry and some rebounding from sully and decent play from wilcox but the court is not agreeing. docs so called defensive system is a failure right now. we have a large enough sample size now. we have more o than last year we do not have any more 4 minute droughts but we cannot play paint defense if ouir lives depended on it. time for change. enough is enough.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1956
Yep, we're total garbage at 12-10 with 59 games left to play in the season.  There's no chance at all that we'll improve over the course of the season and perform well when it truly matters.  Might as well throw in the towel now and stop supporting the team because we're not 22-0 instead.

Let's trade KG, Pierce, and Rondo for draft picks and younger players and rebuild over the next 5+ years.  Sound like a plan?

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »

Offline The Rondo Show

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 364
  • Hook 'Em
PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down and enjoy the ride
DKC Suns

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 11:01:21 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down and enjoy the ride

What is "the ride" we are supposed to be enjoying?

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 11:06:26 PM »

Offline EDWARDO

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 93
Those are your choices, becasue as I see it this team is total garbage. People are already calling the Lakers garbage, at what point do you realize this team is a shadow of its former self. Other C's teams would not have lost against a Houston team thats been gutted and has one young star. Other C's teams would not have lost the games they have, let teams back into game constantly and basically suck. This team SUCKS and it makes me sick to watch how bad they are.

suck

Wait, I thought you quit watching in Jan 2010?!? And again in February 2011? Wasn't it also February 2012? Bit early this year isn't it??

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 11:24:20 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Neither.

Yet another one of these "Celtics lose therefore they suck, I'm never watching them again" thread. You should join badshar. Both o you have given up on this team early this season, and then come back all loving when they start winning.

We have a winning record and we beat some very good teams along the way, and we lost some. But we are not a bad team. You are just setting your expectations WAAAAAY to high.

so youre done with this team huh? Alright, im sorry youre disappointrd. But, like what I did with badshar, I will call you out if you come back all supportive when they start winning.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 11:33:31 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I pick "good team." 

I suggest deep breaths.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Right now we are mediocre but that can change. We are still missing a very important piece to this team. Even when he comes back tho i want to trade Lee and Bass maybe melo/josef sully barbosa any of these guys for a talented BIG.

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 11:42:26 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Neither. 

They're currently 14th in offensive efficiency and 10th in defensive efficiency.

I expect the offense to stay around average and the defense to improve a bit once Avery gets back and the team settles into the defensive system.

Ultimately, they're an okay, but not great team.  They are a truly awful offensive rebounding team, though they're not so bad on the defensive boards.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 12:24:56 AM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
An average team that is underperforming bc mentally we are not all dialed in as one.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14