There are a few reasons I don't think he's likely to get traded. Some of the intangibles are:
1. He's only 20 years old, and he's already good enough to start for most teams.
2. He's a hard worker, he's modest and he has a willingness to learn.
3. He has incredibly high IQ - guys with high IQ tend to have long effective careers because their skills are not dependant on their athletic ablity.
Now the tangibles:
1. He is versatile offensively he can score off offensive rebounds, he can score in the post, he shoots well from midragen, he has three point range and he's currently shooting > 90% from the Free Throw line. He shoots at a higher percentage from the floor than Bass does in just about ever area.
2. He is probably the best rebounder on our team. His rebound rate is equal first on the team (with KG), but while KG is an elite defensive rebounder he is a below average offensive rebounder. Sully rebounds on both ends of the floor. He's probably our only genuine offensive rebounding threat, with his OREB rate of 11% being very good.
3. He has excellent hands. He doesn't bounce the ball of his feet, and he is very good at catching Rondo's uncatchable bullet passes. He turns the ball over maybe once in every 3 games if that.
4. He's picking up a knack for drawing charges (in the mould of Big Baby) and his individual defense is improving by the day.
Now most important of all, he's on a cheap rookie contact. What vet is out there on a $2m contract that we can trade Sully for and who is actually WORTH tading him for?