Author Topic: Who would rather have my Baby Back  (Read 5720 times)

Re: Who would rather have my Baby Back
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
I haven't watched Davis since he left...watching his game always made my teeth ache and gave me a bad headache so I tend to ignore him now.

I did notice that he and the Magic beat Howard and the Lakers.  I did appreciate that irony.   ;)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I haven't watched Davis since he left...watching his game always made my teeth ache and gave me a bad headache so I tend to ignore him now.

I did notice that he and the Magic beat Howard and the Lakers.  I did appreciate that irony.   ;)

Watching him play us was like a comedy routine. Headdown bulling his way into the paint and throw up a circus shot with no idea where the rim is, bouncing the ball of his foot trying to do a spin move, fade away airballs. I was having a grand ole time watching Big Dummy.

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 08:20:04 AM »

Offline CelticHooligan3

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
I admittedley was on the Bass train last season.. This season not so much. I was really disappointed in his reaction the other night to the Rondo oncident. You have Boston on your chest.. Your a bench guy (basically) i completly expect you to be throwing haymakers in that situation.

As Tommy said, Red once told Loscy if you dont retaliate you'll wake up playing in Syracuse. Call me old school all you want but i expect that same reaction from this day in age role players. Not Terry so much but definatley Bass. I mean look at the guy. Built like A D-End and plays the game like Wide Receiver. No thanks. Baby was and always will be a headache but no one ever had to ask the kid to mix it up a little. He loved throwin that Baby fat around.

Eh...bass was trying to break the fight up.. would've been a season suspension if he was throwing haymakers....give me a break! I thought he was one of the smarter players in the scuffle...haymakers could turn it into malice at the palace type deal....very smart move by bass

And when exactly was the last time you saw a season ending suspension, for the record?

Didn't think so...

And when exactly was the last time you saw an NBA player throwing haymakers?

The glorious 80's

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 08:23:22 AM »

Offline JR99

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
Can I choose None Of The Above? Gimme a center, please.

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 09:28:11 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Baby would rather be a star on a loser, than a role player on a winner. He's putting up decent numbers on horrible efficiency. No, I don't Want him back. Bass is better, more mature player ( and from what I've seen person).

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 06:34:11 PM »

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
BBD could give howard problems...but i do not miss him at all.....of course his lack of desire to be a rebounder here..could have been docs design.....

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 09:10:05 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I like Glen but I do not want him back, imperfect, too short.