Author Topic: Celtics ‘wary’ of bringing in Kenyon Martin  (Read 8573 times)

Re: Celtics ‘wary’ of bringing in Kenyon Martin
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 11:49:28 AM »

Offline Section301

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 26
  • Yum
No.  Just No.  Maybe I'm just too old and hold grudges too long, but to me K-Mart will always be the jerk on the Nets during the Jason Kidd days who would cheap shot all and sundry and then laugh about it afterwards.  I still hate him, I still hate Jason Kidd.  Didn't we go to war with those guys for 2-3 years in a row in the playoffs?  That can't be overlooked or forgotten. 

And that's before we even address the fact that his game has gone of a cliff in the last few years and so now he's just a head case with very little game. 
Good food, like good music and good love, always requires a little sweat in the making in order for it to be truly memorable.

Re: Celtics ‘wary’ of bringing in Kenyon Martin
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 11:58:13 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
No.  Just No.  Maybe I'm just too old and hold grudges too long, but to me K-Mart will always be the jerk on the Nets during the Jason Kidd days who would cheap shot all and sundry and then laugh about it afterwards.  I still hate him, I still hate Jason Kidd.  Didn't we go to war with those guys for 2-3 years in a row in the playoffs?  That can't be overlooked or forgotten. 

And that's before we even address the fact that his game has gone of a cliff in the last few years and so now he's just a head case with very little game.

See, the attitude he plays with I actually think is the one positive for him, that this team really needs.  If you bring him in, all the talk of Rondo having to be the enforcer goes away.

But that doesn't change the fact that he isn't a very good basketball player anymore.