Author Topic: For those that think England's DHS is so compasionate  (Read 1387 times)

Re: For those that think England's DHS is so compasionate
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 04:16:49 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Brendan and interceptor...I  did not read your replies, and I have no intention of readin them. Any answer that starts off "Blame the whatever for that+" is unacceptable to me, shows a total lack of thought...in other words is a political speech.

My question was serious, and if anyone could give me a civil answer (actually it was a question meant for ACF, since he lives in a country that has health care, and has indicated that people seem happy with it) I would appreciate it.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »

Offline Interceptor

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 220
Brendan and interceptor...I  did not read your replies, and I have no intention of readin them. Any answer that starts off "Blame the whatever for that+" is unacceptable to me, shows a total lack of thought...in other words is a political speech.
That's your prerogative, but is it really necessary to suggest that I have a "total lack of thought"?

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2182
That's your prerogative, but is it really necessary to suggest that I have a "total lack of thought"?
That's kind of how I feel about politicians from both parties, when it comes to this issue.  No one will listen to the other side, or compromise in any way.  The other guy is always wrong.  If that is not a box you belong in, I apologize.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Fantasy Draft Topics