Author Topic: Rondo was in bad spot did not have much of a choice  (Read 1952 times)

Re: Rondo was in bad spot did not have much of a choice
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 10:07:01 AM »

Offline celtics2

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 42

But for it to become a contact sport after the whistle or outside of the game is just ridiculous.
[/quote]

hahahhaahhaha. These are surely different times.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 10:42:30 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Good team mates and friends always have your back, anyone blaming him for this is clueless about honor.  If he didn't do something people would complain if he did people complained it was a no win.   But it is better to no win and stand up for yourself than be walked on.
Good teammates always have your back. Smart players don't get themselves thrown out of basketball games.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 11:01:34 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
Good team mates and friends always have your back, anyone blaming him for this is clueless about honor.  If he didn't do something people would complain if he did people complained it was a no win.   But it is better to no win and stand up for yourself than be walked on.

Nobody would have complained.  The fact that a lot of us are calling it a hard foul is laughable.  It was a foul, nothing more.  The referees didn't call it a flagrant, to my knowledge it hasn't been upgraded to a flagrant either.  There have been plenty of worse fouls all year that have not lead to fights. 
do it