CelticsBlog ForumsCeltics BasketballCeltics TalkIf they had to sign a recently Waived former Celtic, who should they sign?
If they had to sign a recently released former player, who should they sign?
|Author||Topic: If they had to sign a recently Waived former Celtic, who should they sign? (Read 531 times)|
|0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.|
Latest Forum Topics
- Would you rather make the playoffs or get a Top 5 pick?
- DKC League: Voting on Q3 Due By 3/7 @ Midnight!!
- Wiggins is erupting vs. West Virginia
- If Mcdermott is available by our 2nd 1st pick
- 2014 Pick 2: General Commentary
- The last time Sixers, Celtics, Knicks, and Lakers all missed the playoffs
- Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game
- If Paul/KG came back, could that help lure a big star?
- If Celtics Do Nothing this Summer?
- Why Didn't we Trade Bradley/Do you actually want him back?
- Celtics Basketball
- Around the League
- Beyond the Association
- Other Discussions