CelticsBlog ForumsCeltics BasketballCeltics TalkIf they had to sign a recently Waived former Celtic, who should they sign?
If they had to sign a recently released former player, who should they sign?
|Author||Topic: If they had to sign a recently Waived former Celtic, who should they sign? (Read 460 times)|
|0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.|
Latest Forum Topics
- Who wins a championship first: Celtics or Lakers?
- Fixing the Lineup: Trade for Asik, Shumpert, and Stoudemire
- DKC League: General Commentary
- David Lee?
- Who should the C's keep, if they can only keep 1? Crawford or Bradley.
- Are we too Good to be Bad but too Bad to get anywhere?
- Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game
- DKC 2013 Free Agency Thread
- Knicks (6-15) at Celtics (10-14) Game #25 12/13
- Avery Bradley rejected a four-year extension, worth 24 mil
- Celtics Basketball
- Around the League
- Beyond the Association
- Other Discussions