Author Topic: Is Andrew Bynum a good neighbor?  (Read 2077 times)

Is Andrew Bynum a good neighbor?
« on: November 29, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Not according to a complaint reported on by TMZ, filed as a countersuit after Bynum sued them for alleged harrassment.

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star -- claiming he's guilty of the following misdeeds:

-- brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
-- "apparently" using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
-- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song "Currency" by Trina)
-- blasting his video games at "window-shaking volumes"
-- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
-- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

Re: Is Andrew Bynum a good neighbor?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Haha... If this is true I have no problem believe it in the least. Lazy ballplayer in it for the money.

At the same time, there are a lot of people out there just trying to sue people by embellishing their acquisitions to get money themselves.

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:34:01 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I have a feeling many rich 25 year olds are bad neighbors.  Many 25 year old guys in general are bad neighbors, and when you add in the ability to buy expensive toys, its a bad combination.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »

Offline celtsfan84

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 80
I have a feeling many rich 25 year olds are bad neighbors.  Many 25 year old guys in general are bad neighbors, and when you add in the ability to buy expensive toys, its a bad combination.

I'd agree with this.  A single, rich male of that age is probably a bad neighbot a very high percentage of the time.  Other than the brandishing firearms part, the rest is probably par for the course for single, wealthy, 25 year old guys without any sense of responsibility.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
He got his money and he's gonna have some fun , and act like most 16-20 yr olds do when given too much money and freedom.

Oh well........he scarificed his health to make the money.

He should retire and do something else. while he can still walk.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

I'd agree with this.  A single, rich male of that age is probably a bad neighbot a very high percentage of the time.  Other than the brandishing firearms part, the rest is probably par for the course for single, wealthy, 25 year old guys without any sense of responsibility.

I am going to say the drug piece isn't very good either.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »

Offline celtsfan84

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 80

Oh sure, I'd agree with that.  But I'd imagine it isn't all that uncommon amongst young, single, male millionaires.

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

Oh sure, I'd agree with that.  But I'd imagine it isn't all that uncommon amongst young, single, male millionaires.

Yeah, in fact, I would be more surprised if a 25 year old millionaire bachelor does not have a lot of drugs coming in and out of his house.  Even if he is clean, you just know his friends are going to be using his house to get high.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609

Considering the very certain language of some of the points and even using the word "constantly", its hard for me to gather anything from the drug comment. Sounds like it could be an accusation as small as "maybe smoking week".

The weed smoke drifting next door sounds like an absolute absurd claim. Think about that for a second...
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?