Author Topic: Doc doesn't know who should be on the floor together  (Read 352 times)

Doc doesn't know who should be on the floor together
« on: November 29, 2012, 05:18:15 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Crazy lineups yesterday, When Rondo got ejected.

Pierce playing point guard, don't like the point forward word. Terry shooting guard, hes too small to guard JJ so he put him on Deron. Also i noticed that Rondo was guarding JJ and not Deron, because terry can't guard JJ .

When Jeff was on the floor with pierce JJ was having a hard time getting shots up. Jeff is underrated defensively,esp man to man, i think hes improving there.

Should have had green at the 3, pierce at 2. And not terry there. Terry played great in the 3rd at the pg, but Doc once again didnt have Green on the floor,but Barbosa at the 2.

Wilcox got out if the game because hes sick ? Can you get sick during games now ? We never saw from him again.
Bass and kg looked lost out there,kg was slightly better.

Should have had these Guys on the floor together When trying to comeback.

Terry,pierce,Green,Wilcox,kg. I didnt like When Doc subbed in sully at a point When we were outscored, we need mostly someone to put ball pressure in green rather than Sully. And that could run in transition When we didnt have a real pg out there. Sully did a pretty good job hustling no doubt but it was mostly individual plays,nothing set up.

Barbosa playing pg was a disaster too. Getting caught in traps all the time.

Doc just doesn't have a feel for the players who should have on the floor together.

Re: Doc doesn't know who should be on the floor together
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 05:27:52 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Getting to know your players is probably harder than you or I think. Maybe.