Author Topic: Taking Stock: Why is the team so bad?  (Read 4126 times)

Re: Taking Stock: Why is the team so bad?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2012, 02:15:24 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
The players are not making winning plays out there to put it Blountly and sounding Belichickean.

I take this one game at a time as I am still learning about our new team. Some pieces are good, other pieces are disappointing.

I suspect that the Celtics are a lot better than they have shown so far.

They need to take care of business against the lesser teams and at home, then find a winning formula against good teams on the road in 2013.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
The players are not making winning plays out there to put it Blountly and sounding Belichickean.

I take this one game at a time as I am still learning about our new team. Some pieces are good, other pieces are disappointing.

I suspect that the Celtics are a lot better than they have shown so far.

They need to take care of business against the lesser teams and at home, then find a winning formula against good teams on the road in 2013.

Playing down to lesser ream and getting push around and punished is no way for team with championship hopes to conduct themselves.

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 176
We have one quality big - KG, period.  The rest are bench guys that includes Sully.   PP is a wing.

Hes Our only big that's actually tall...if all our big guys were actually big we would be fine. Kg hasn't been that great...hes been ok