Author Topic: Anyone Play LoL , Guild Wars 2, or Old Republic?  (Read 15196 times)

Re: Anyone Play LoL , Guild Wars 2, or Old Republic?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 05:01:04 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
LoL player here as well, although I play in PH, SEA and sometimes KR servers mainly

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 06:02:10 AM »

Offline davemonsterband

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 160
I  binge on LOL when I'm not being productive. I'm level 27. Salesgod is my name if you want to add me. I'm a top laner/mid/adc. Haven't played ranked yet taking the strong advice of my diamond friend and getting 3 full rune pages first and mastering all 5 positions before doing so. I'm about 2 months away. I live on the west coast and play at around 7 pm PST most nights. I need to learn support and jungling, I have mundo for support just need his rune setup before going at that position hard. TTYS hopefully.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:07:28 AM by davemonsterband »
"The Best Revenge Is Massive Success"
~Ole Blue Eyes~

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 01:13:58 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
I can play all 5 roles to an extent (not so much adc though), but I main support on my team and alternate support/jungler on solo queue

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »

Offline Jailan34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
I play LoL and I used to play sc2 some, on LoL i have the same username Jailan34 or jailan35.  For ranked I main bot lane and I'm currently plat 5. msg me if u wanna play sometime.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:24:34 PM by Jailan34 »
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 01:21:19 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Never played LoL, though my brother and his best friend have me playing DoTA2 which I gather is the same sort of game just a different flavor.

Dota2 is like crack. My friends dragged me into it/sold me on it because "its free and its competitive and you can do it when its raining."

The fact that it was on ESPN2 was pretty hilarious, also. Definitely a throwback to the old ESPN, rather than the media machine its turned into.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 01:26:08 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Lol I play Payday 2, and some Counter-Strike. I used to play Frozen Throne ladder games and custom games.  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 01:27:20 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Never played LoL, though my brother and his best friend have me playing DoTA2 which I gather is the same sort of game just a different flavor.

Dota2 is like crack. My friends dragged me into it/sold me on it because "its free and its competitive and you can do it when its raining."

The fact that it was on ESPN2 was pretty hilarious, also. Definitely a throwback to the old ESPN, rather than the media machine its turned into.
+1 to Dota2 being an addictive game.

Anyone who wants another person to play with feel free to PM me, always room for more on my friends list, because solo queuing and ending up with an entirely non-english speaking team can be "frustrating" to say the least.

Still haven't tried LoL, don't see the point when Dota2 has scratched that itch.

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Lol I play Payday 2, and some Counter-Strike. I used to play Frozen Throne ladder games and custom games.  ;D
Payday 2 is my other multiplayer game of choice lately. A lot of fun either stealthing or going loud.

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 01:31:29 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I used to be ranked 3rd-5th on my server in Everquest back in the day when server were over 100K.   Took up too much of my time playing MMOs to be good you have to play it is a job.  Gave it up because it was hogging time and also I just felt like a guinea pig jumping through the next hoop with each expansion.

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 01:42:39 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Payday 2 is my other multiplayer game of choice lately. A lot of fun either stealthing or going loud.

Hahah yeah forreals! I'm a techforcer at II-93. I'm not much of a stealth artist, but I have been practicing a lot of stealth maps. I'm able to stealth the Diamond Store and Bank Heists confidently though, even without stealth/Ghost perks! I usually go loud though, and when I do I'm a super-tank in offense/defense with my modded primaries and secondaries hehe.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2014, 02:24:48 AM »

Kiorrik

Been playing Heroes of the Storm for the past few weeks.

AMAZING. Never got into LoL / DotA. The few times I tried it, I really dislike the last-clicking business. So annoying.

This game is exactly what I wanted, or was, until the last patch where they introduced artifacts (read: runes) and hero-specific level-gating. Sticking talents and certain skills behind a level requirement. The most fun aspect of the game was that you could play any hero you wanted, whenever you wanted. Now... not so much. You need to play 20-40 games first to unlock all your talents.

Anyway, still, so much fun to play with all my warcraft/diablo heroes.