Author Topic: Celts Vets lobbying for kenyon martin  (Read 5098 times)

Re: Celts Vets lobbying for kenyon martin
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
I signed him on my 2K association season. He got upset about his lack of playing time and requested a trade :)
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
I signed him on my 2K association season. He got upset about his lack of playing time and requested a trade :)

Wouldn't do that in real life. He's LOVE playing like 10-12 minutes per game for this team. Him and KG just going wild on the other team's big men with their crafty mind control? C'mon man

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Wouldn't do that in real life. He's LOVE playing like 10-12 minutes per game for this team. Him and KG just going wild on the other team's big men with their crafty mind control? C'mon man

KG and K-Mart would be pretty sick on the court together.  Scowls and 'bows flying all over the place 

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

KG and K-Mart would be pretty sick on the court together.  Scowls and 'bows flying all over the place

I read this quickly, and at first thought that it said "scowls and bowels flying all over the place."

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

I read this quickly, and at first thought that it said "scowls and bowels flying all over the place."

Hahahaha.  Sick scowling bowels too, which is the worst kind to have flying around :)

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
No, just the worst player ive ever seen

He realy wasn't that bad.  He was terrible offensively, but his defense was passable and he did a solid job as a playmaker when he was in. 

I'd take Marbury over JaJuan Johnson any day of the week lol

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »

Offline alajet

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 54
No, just the worst player ive ever seen

He realy wasn't that bad.  He was terrible offensively, but his defense was passable and he did a solid job as a playmaker when he was in. 

I'd take Marbury over JaJuan Johnson any day of the week lol

Not to mention that he came to Celtics really out of shape and with deteriorated skills.
It wasn't Starbury, just a shadow of his former self.

Anyway, Martin, provided he stays healthy is a good player to give you an aggressiveness boost. He has heart. He won't stand around doing anything and will always try to give his best.
That's a big plus.

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 08:48:03 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I'm lobbying to DUMP JEFF GREEN  and LEE and get a BIG ..WHO can play  IN THE PAINT

If not for Sully ...the Celtics would look like the paint is some sort of  "FORBIDDEN ZONE"

Is Sully the ONLY person not afraid or ashamed to fight it out in the paint?

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 10:03:40 PM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71
Kenyon Martin should've happened yesterday.  He was still a very good post and pick defender last season, two big weaknesses of this team.  Also, he's as nasty and mean as it gets in the league and just what this very soft team needs. 

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 10:13:11 AM »

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
Danny Ainge should go to KMart at midnight on Thanksgiving. Sign him to the vetmin, and grab a 50 inch big screen TV for $288.   

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 10:16:04 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Danny Ainge should go to KMart at midnight on Thanksgiving. Sign him to the vetmin, and grab a 50 inch big screen TV for $288.
lol tp

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 10:27:07 AM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Kenyon Martin should've happened yesterday.  He was still a very good post and pick defender last season, two big weaknesses of this team.  Also, he's as nasty and mean as it gets in the league and just what this very soft team needs.

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

Agreed, I'll never understand this notion of "team x interested in this guy" or "team y lobbying for this guy." Either sign the player and get it over with, or move on!