Author Topic: Bynum May be done for the season...  (Read 3086 times)

Re: Bynum May be done for the season...
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Can the sixers be compensated with a draft pick the way we were with Jeff Green's heart issue? I figure in their case they deserve a first round pick.
Only if the Lakers mishandled turning over medical information like the Thunder did.

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Can the sixers be compensated with a draft pick the way we were with Jeff Green's heart issue? I figure in their case they deserve a first round pick.
Only if the Lakers mishandled turning over medical information like the Thunder did.

hopefully the sixers can dig something up on the lakers medical staff then to help save face

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »

Online JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Great news for the 76ers in some ways or maybe I'm reaching for a silver lining. Bynum is on a contract year so maybe they can get a discount when and if they sign him long term.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Great news for the 76ers in some ways or maybe I'm reaching for a silver lining. Bynum is on a contract year so maybe they can get a discount when and if they sign him long term.

Bynum is a mercenary who won't give anyone a discount.  Some team out there will be willing to overpay.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference