Author Topic: 2012 bench vs 2013 bench  (Read 2354 times)

Re: 2012 bench vs 2013 bench
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
The bench isn't giving the type of support needed. I would like to make changes to the bench. 
  • Jason Terry clearly isn't working out. He doesn't have the role here that he needs to be the Jason Terry of past years. His impact is too limited now. I think Danny is best off moving him for a different piece.
  • They obviously need some rim-protection off the bench. A backup center. If they could find a way to get a high level one like Okafor, that would be great. I am happy enough with just Chris Andersen as an upgrade over their current options.
  • Jeff Green is a nice player but not dependable enough. I can't help but wonder if the team would be better off with a less gifted player (like Trevor Ariza or a Jared Dudley) who showed more hustle and effort there. Who gave the team a defensive lift on the perimeter. Especially with Pierce struggling more defensively this year.

you can't trade terry, he has a tattoo of a lep holding the trophy.
he can just tattoo VOID right over it -- problem solved.  my friend did it with his ex-wife's name.  it'll work for JET too