Author Topic: Barbosa calls out Bogans for last night's foul  (Read 2863 times)

Re: Barbosa calls out Bogans for last night's foul
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 07:45:56 PM »

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
that is my view too..!

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
like boxing..its all about money now..I bet some of the players from both teams hooked up and partied after the game

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 08:05:23 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Grown men playing a child's game take it about as seriously as they should. Perish the thought.

That said, it was very clearly a flagrant foul.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
The commentators were horrible.  Bogans "held him up" in a headlock after the play for Pete's sake!

i thought the announcers said it SHOULD be a flagrant, but that Bogans was trying to make it look nicer than it was by holding him up. they were surprised it was not a flagrant.

Yes this was the case. I was amazed at how PRO celtic the announcers were that night. A lot of the calls, the announcers were saying were terrible calls in our favor and thats something I feel like we celtics dont see (or hear) very often on national TV.

Regardless, that should have clearly been a flagrant one, no attempt on the ball whatsoever. Ive never seen officials review the play and DOWNGRADE the call. Absurd.