Author Topic: What a disgrace..Refs helping Miami..again..and today wasnt enough (Doc pls read  (Read 11571 times)

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
well... next game tonight... Lakers... still without Nash and without coach...will be fun
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
stern and his refs are in the pockets of the TV corporations and their advertisers  ( big market) TV money contracts.

NBA is subject to the championship "MUST" be played between the two highest bidders and ratings makers.

stern wants Kobe and Lebron ....

why even play the season.,

Just flip a coin and crown one of them.

Offline arambone

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 80
The refs tried to help the Bucks last night at the very end, with a horrible ft lane violation. There's probably a master schedule somewhere for preferred outcomes of every game.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
stern and his refs are in the pockets of the TV corporations and their advertisers  ( big market) TV money contracts.

NBA is subject to the championship "MUST" be played between the two highest bidders and ratings makers.

How many Kobe and Lebron finals have we had, just off the top of your head?

Offline arambone

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 80
How many blatantly corrupt calls have we seen?

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Did not see the game, but good to see MIA lost.

Over the course of an 82 game season, they'll will have to deal with injuries, back-backs, and each opponent's best effort.

We'll see how they handle with it.

I'm not ready to concede to an LA-MIA finals. Not happening.

I like our Men in Green beating either of these two just fine.

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
I have seen d.wade make deliberate contact with a referee twice this season and get no consequences from it. Happened for the second time today against the grizz.

Didn't rondo get suspended for that?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Let us know a game where the refs don't try to help Miami.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

How many finals have we had without Kobe or LeBron over the last 6 years?
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
NBA where rigged happens....

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885

Imagine how much money the league would lose if we saw a Memphis/pacers finals or something of that nature.

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 590

Imagine how much money the league would lose if we saw a Memphis/pacers finals or something of that nature.

Think how many fans the league would gain if John Q Public believed every team/player has a fair shot.

The perception may not be reality, but there is a reason for the perception. I don't care how much money the league has made since stern has been here, he's allowed the league to become a joke to many people who would probably enjoy watching the game if they felt the officiating wasn't so biased. If I didn't love this team, I wouldn't watch the NBA at all because it's so incompetent when it comes to making the right calls.

The loose ball foul they called on Houston last that gave 2 ft to Miami with under a minute to go is point and case of this argument. That call was made only because James was involved and it helped(didn't make) the Heat win the game. It's sad when a team basically has to have at least  a 10 point cushion in crunch time when playing the heat; not because the heat are so great, but to make up for the ridiculous  calls they'll get in the closing minutes.
Still don't believe in Joe.

Re: What a disgrace....Refs helping Miami.. again
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2012, 12:03:35 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
Marrese Playing very good next to and ala Randolph

Just reading through this fascinating thread about how the EFS favor the My Hammy Cheat.

I assume you are talking about Mareese Spieghts, the former Gator and 76er. I am a big fan of his game and would love to trade Sullenger for him to win NOW.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885

Think how many fans the league would gain if John Q Public believed every team/player has a fair shot.

The perception may not be reality, but there is a reason for the perception. I don't care how much money the league has made since stern has been here, he's allowed the league to become a joke to many people who would probably enjoy watching the game if they felt the officiating wasn't so biased. If I didn't love this team, I wouldn't watch the NBA at all because it's so incompetent when it comes to making the right calls.

The loose ball foul they called on Houston last that gave 2 ft to Miami with under a minute to go is point and case of this argument. That call was made only because James was involved and it helped(didn't make) the Heat win the game. It's sad when a team basically has to have at least  a 10 point cushion in crunch time when playing the heat; not because the heat are so great, but to make up for the ridiculous  calls they'll get in the closing minutes.

I would love to see a Memphis/Pacers finals. It is just so ridiculous how it wont happen because of many of the points you make above.