Author Topic: Fantasy Football Advice Thread  (Read 20484 times)

Fantasy Football Advice Thread
« on: September 24, 2020, 04:09:38 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'll start with one that seems like a no-brainer to me.  I got offered this trade:

Michael Thomas (injured currently)
James Conner

for

Julian Edelman
David Montgomery

In our league, that equates to 1st and 4th rounders for guys taken in the 6th and 8th.

Does anybody prefer Edelman and Montgomery?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 04:16:38 PM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
I'll start with one that seems like a no-brainer to me.  I got offered this trade:

Michael Thomas (injured currently)
James Conner

for

Julian Edelman
David Montgomery

In our league, that equates to 1st and 4th rounders for guys taken in the 6th and 8th.

Does anybody prefer Edelman and Montgomery?

The only reason I can think not to do that trade would be if there were concerns about Conner and Thomas' health this year. Even then, it seems worth the risk!

I've got one. I'm trying to decide who to play this week. I've got three positions for the following players: CeeDee Lamb, Michael Gallop, TY Hilton, Laviska Shenault Jr., and Leonard Fournette. Who would you start this week?

I normally wouldn't think about Shenault yet, but I've read some stuff about how the Dolphins really struggle against throws in the short middle of the field, which is where he primarily operates.

Re: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 04:46:33 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Fournette, for sure.  I like Lamb after that.

I'm not completely sure on your third.  Hilton has got to get going at some point, right?  But, if your gut says Shenault, I don't have any strong feelings to the contrary.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes