Author Topic: Rondo teaches math at high school  (Read 4007 times)

Re: Rondo teaches math at high school
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 07:17:19 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I'm just gonna cut to the chase of what this thread will end up as:

"WHY ISN'T HE WORKING ON HIS SHOOTING AND BECOMING A BETTER PLAYER? He shouldn't be out right now, he should be locked in a gym somewhere tied to a basketball post with a chain that only stretches as far as the free throw line so he can practice his free throws. Its what Kobe Bryant would do. Rondo's a slacker. WE CAN'T BUILD AROUND HIM. THE WORLD IS ENDING."

/scene

Since YOU brought it up, that is exactly why you can't compare Rondo to Kobe.  Ever.  And I hate hate hate...again...hate Kobe.  But basketball runs through his blood.  One of the the hardest worker in the history of the game

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:29 PM »

Offline Yogi

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 255

"WHY ISN'T HE WORKING ON HIS SHOOTING AND BECOMING A BETTER PLAYER? He shouldn't be out right now, he should be locked in a gym somewhere tied to a basketball post with a chain that only stretches as far as the free throw line so he can practice his free throws. Its what Kobe Bryant would do. Rondo's a slacker. WE CAN'T BUILD AROUND HIM. THE WORLD IS ENDING."

/scene

Since YOU brought it up, that is exactly why you can't compare Rondo to Kobe.  Ever.  And I hate hate hate...again...hate Kobe.  But basketball runs through his blood.  One of the the hardest worker in the history of the game
Kobe does put in a lot of work in "court"... what with the sexual and physical assaults, divorce etc.  Rondo should stop wasting time on helping kids and promoting education and be more like Kobe.
CelticsBlog DKC Pelicans
J. Lin/I. Canaan/N. Wolters
E. Gordon/A. Shved
N. Batum/A. Roberson
A. Davis/K. Olynyk/M. Scott
D. Cousins/A. Baynes/V. Faverani
Rights: A. Abrines, R. Neto, L. Jean-Charles  Coach: M. Williams

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:41:55 PM »

Online snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454

/scene

How then did Kobe find time to record an album with Tyra Banks, pose for some of the most hideous fashion shots of all time and star in a kabillion ads?
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Rondo's jump shot is much, much better this year so far, get off his back.

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
And I hate hate hate...again...hate Kobe.  But basketball runs through his blood.  One of the the hardest worker in the history of the game
I love it when people brag about hard Kobe works.  Like, what in the world is the basis for that?  How does a guy that regularly doesn't practice make top of the list?  I'm sure he spends some time working on his body and his 22 foot contested turn-around fade-away jump shots, but I don't think he's getting to the arena 3 hours before every game, or even working any harder than Allen Iverson did as far as I'm concerned nowadays.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale