Author Topic: Former Celtics killin it.  (Read 6867 times)

Former Celtics killin it.
« on: November 06, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 224
This thread is a shout out to some guys i really wish still wore a green uniform.

Nate Robinson- looks like the best guard on a Rose-less Bulls team

Greg Stiemsma is providing some valuable back up minutes on a good Wolves team. He's moving his body alot better than he was able to with injuries last year and is still a shot blocking beast (no surprise there)

E'Twaun Moore and Big Baby are the two of the best players on the Orlando Magic right now who actually arent playing too bad (undefeated, actually). Wow. Really wish we could have kept E'twaun out of the C-Lee trade but i can see why it was done. Etwaun probably would have been stuck on the bench in bean town anyways, i love seeing what he can do on the court in ORL. And Big Babys got to be in heaven with the amount of shots they're letting him put down there.

Pavlovic, Rasheed, Marquis and O'Neal are also seeing court time regularly in the early stages of the season. I love seeing friendly faces doing well.

And i guess #34 on Miami aint doing too bad either but no one cares.

Re: Former Celtics killin it.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
This thread is a shout out to some guys i really wish still wore a green uniform.

Greg Stiemsma is providing some valuable back up minutes on a good Wolves team. He's moving his body alot better than he was able to with injuries last year and is still a shot blocking beast (no surprise there)

E'Twaun Moore and Big Baby are the two of the best players on the Orlando Magic right now who actually arent playing too bad (undefeated, actually). Wow. Really wish we could have kept E'twaun out of the C-Lee trade but i can see why it was done. Etwaun probably would have been stuck on the bench in bean town anyways, i love seeing what he can do on the court in ORL. And Big Babys got to be in heaven with the amount of shots they're letting him put down there.

Pavlovic, Rasheed, Marquis and O'Neal are also seeing court time regularly in the early stages of the season. I love seeing friendly faces doing well.

Etwan's played good so far for the Magic...In two games... On a last place team in the East headed for the top 3 in the lottery.. Not impressed.

Baby is the only center on the magic. Who like previously said are headed for top three in the lottery. Hes getting big minutes so he will obviously put up numbers. Not impressed.

These guys were destined to be major factors on terrible teams. They werent cut out for contenders play.

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 12:36:56 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
I wish Stiemsma was still here. I trust him more than Darko at this point.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 12:37:23 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I haven't seen Nate play this year, but I have some recent orlando highlights and I am happy to see big baby and etwaun playing well.  wish EM was still here playing that well for us.  but it just didn't work out.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 12:40:07 AM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 224

Etwan's played good so far for the Magic...In two games... On a last place team in the East headed for the top 3 in the lottery.. Not impressed.

Baby is the only center on the magic. Who like previously said are headed for top three in the lottery. Hes getting big minutes so he will obviously put up numbers. Not impressed.

These guys were destined to be major factors on terrible teams. They werent cut out for contenders play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFcqGGMPc3k

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 12:53:35 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Davis 22 shots for 22 points
No thanks

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 12:54:15 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

Nothing wrong with shout-outs.

TP.

Don't forget TA and Perk holding it down for their teams....Perk just twisted his ankle in the ATL game, so I hope it's not too serious.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 02:08:17 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Obese Davis always seemed like a fatter less talented version of Antoine Walker.  His stats on a bad team don't surprise me.  He's still not very good.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 02:54:20 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
also jajuan was the #1 pick in the d-league draft.

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 02:56:12 AM »

fitzhickey

Wish we stil had tony allen

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 03:09:59 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
also jajuan was the #1 pick in the d-league draft.
LOL
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 03:37:31 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Ryan Hollins says where's the love as he try's to get his KG on
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 12:36:25 AM »

Offline dtrader

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42

It shouldn't matter how good your team is if your analyzing individual players. Fact is etwaun has been playing great on both sides of the ball, against top level competition...not second stringers. He was also impressive in preseason. He also showed flashes
In limited time last year. Fact is we probably should have kept him+ added some other filler to trade.  I think Moore is going to seriously outplay AB this year.  Adding that to watching marshon brooks develop while JJ isn't even in the league hurts.

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 01:15:42 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885

It shouldn't matter how good your team is if your analyzing individual players. Fact is etwaun has been playing great on both sides of the ball, against top level competition...not second stringers. He was also impressive in preseason. He also showed flashes
In limited time last year. Fact is we probably should have kept him+ added some other filler to trade.  I think Moore is going to seriously outplay AB this year.  Adding that to watching marshon brooks develop while JJ isn't even in the league hurts.

Moore wouldnt have touched the floor for us this year and in a clutch post season situation, I couldnt trust him at this point in his career.

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 02:22:20 AM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Ryan Hollins says where's the love as he try's to get his KG on

I was gonna bring up Hollins. I've watched 2 Clipper games, and a few preseason ones, and he's kinda killin it, relatively. And by that I mean he's playing good D and not missing open dunks.

I guess half a season under Garnett and the C's made a difference in his game.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.