Author Topic: Traitor or not, I miss Ray...  (Read 7634 times)

Re: Traitor or not, I miss Ray...
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 01:43:35 AM »

Offline blastoidesroidsnoids

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
that chest bump with lebron... digsusting

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 01:58:58 AM »

Offline TheReaLPuba

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
Ray always starts the season off great.

He did that for us as well the last two years he was with the C's.

We all know what Ray Allen can and can't do.

Ray is the one who felt slighted and wanted more touches and shots.

He feels disrespected and the 3 million and no-trade clause wasn't enough to make up for it.

But ultimately it's not what you do in the regular season, it's what you do in the playoffs that really matter.

It's funny how the Heat needed a near triple double by LBJ (20, 9, 11), 40 from Bosh, 23 from Ray Allen, shoot 52% and 40% from 3....hit 10 more free throws and still only win by 3 AT HOME.

They're lucky they won that game to be honest.

And Ray Allen was the reason.

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 01:13:21 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
I don't think it's fair the way he blames the Celtics for his feelings... that being said I wish it went down differently and he was coming off the bench for Boston.

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 03:54:19 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

Too late...

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 07:41:51 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
 Terry > Lee  will be add to more than Ray Allan I feel before the seasons especially since we added Barbosa.

I think Bradley once he returns can lock him down and nuetralize him as well.

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 08:22:03 AM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
Is this how it's gonna be from now on? When he plays well it's gonna be like: Awww Danny you idiot, who needs JET and Courtney, we should have kept Ray, blow up the whole team aaaaahhh

But when he sucks: Danny you genius, Ray is gonna die of bone spurs with Lebron, he always sucked

Face it, Ray, even at this point of his career, is a good player and he is gonna have a good game once in a while.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 08:28:33 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
I liked him while he was here, but hes shown his true colors and frankly I cant stand him..
 why were the almighty heat in a high scoring dog fight with the nuggets anyways? nice pass by james
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:35:30 AM by scaryjerry »

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 08:38:00 AM »

Offline Valentines_at_Popeyes

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 35
battered fan syndrome

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I didn't read all the way through but let me repeat it if it's been said...

if Jet and Lee were performing the way they usually do, no one would be bringing Ray up (except his fans on here)!

It's not really that you miss Ray, you just miss someone hitting shots b/c I don't remember anyone missing Ray when AB was beasting out there... in fact, I remember a lot of people saying it was Ray holding us back at the time. Again, if JET and Lee turn their shooting around and resemble the players they were for many seasons, people would be saying, "I knew Ray was stifling our offense!" Right now they are our two WEAK links on offense (especially JET).
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 08:46:07 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175

if Jet and Lee were performing the way they usually do, no one would be bringing Ray up (except his fans on here)!

It's not really that you miss Ray, you just miss someone hitting shots b/c I don't remember anyone missing Ray when AB was beasting out there... in fact, I remember a lot of people saying it was Ray holding us back at the time. Again, if JET and Lee turn their shooting around and resemble the players they were for many seasons, people would be saying, "I knew Ray was stifling our offense!" Right now they are our two WEAK links on offense (especially JET).

Courtney isnt much better then hes played...thats my opinion. this team is so much better with a healthy Bradley. Jet on the other hand hasnt played anywhere near capabilities...makes you wonder why the mavs let him go so easily

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 08:56:20 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Courtney isnt much better then hes played...thats my opinion. this team is so much better with a healthy Bradley. Jet on the other hand hasnt played anywhere near capabilities...makes you wonder why the mavs let him go so easily

Courtney probably plays defense like his usual self but he can't hit the broad side of a barn from three, that isn't usual... he is WIDE open too!! Jet, I can't understand... isn't shooting the LAST thing to go as you age? I mean, you probably aren't as quick and you probably can't jump high but can you lose shooting right after preseason, does it happen that quickly... I doubt it. He can get more games b4 I say it's over for him but I am confused.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2012, 10:56:39 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
1-he is a traitor
2- don't miss him at all

That's just me.

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »

Offline Valentines_at_Popeyes

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 35
It's like that song:  Take your high heels baby and just walk on out of my life.  :)

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
For those were weren't impressed with the shot, check his line from the game. He was burying 3s all night.

For a team starting Wade, Lebron and Bosh to have a potential 6th man of the year is nasty. To finish games with those 4 and another body is also nasty. Putting one of the all time best catch and shoot guys on a team with Wade and Lebron -- that is really hard to defend. I expect Lebron to find Ray a lot at the end of games and unlike when Lebron finds open journeymen for final shots, no one will question Lebron finding Ray open for a 3 at the end of a game. Ray open for a 3 is almost always the right play, unless you have an open layup.