Author Topic: Traitor or not, I miss Ray...  (Read 7631 times)

Re: Traitor or not, I miss Ray...
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Is this how it's gonna be from now on? When he plays well it's gonna be like: Awww Danny you idiot, who needs JET and Courtney, we should have kept Ray, blow up the whole team aaaaahhh

But when he sucks: Danny you genius, Ray is gonna die of bone spurs with Lebron, he always sucked

Face it, Ray, even at this point of his career, is a good player and he is gonna have a good game once in a while.
Ray is still a good player and that is why is is having a good game every night (not once in a while). But his ankles are also questionable for the long haul and there were locker room issues to contend with that probably made parting necessary.

The truth is, the Heat will probably end games with Ray on the floor. We were heading to the point where Bradley was going to finish games with Ray on the bench.

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Is this how it's gonna be from now on? When he plays well it's gonna be like: Awww Danny you idiot, who needs JET and Courtney, we should have kept Ray, blow up the whole team aaaaahhh

But when he sucks: Danny you genius, Ray is gonna die of bone spurs with Lebron, he always sucked

Face it, Ray, even at this point of his career, is a good player and he is gonna have a good game once in a while.
Ray is still a good player and that is why is is having a good game every night (not once in a while). But his ankles are also questionable for the long haul and there were locker room issues to contend with that probably made parting necessary.

The truth is, the Heat will probably end games with Ray on the floor. We were heading to the point where Bradley was going to finish games with Ray on the bench.
Doubt it.  Ray's always been one of the very best finishers in the game.

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Six man of the year candidates

Jamal Crawford
Miami #34
and
JET if he finds his stride.  I think we have a fundamental problem stylistic I think he and Rondo are incompatible which means Rondo needs to either play off the ball more when he's on the floor or Rondo rests more so JET can do JET things.

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2012, 10:58:15 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777

Doubt it.  Ray's always been one of the very best finishers in the game.
Yet we saw at the end of last year that Ray and Avery were in and out at the end of games. Ray would have be in for a final play when we have the ball and need to score to win in the final possession. Not ensured that he would have been on the floor the final 4 minutes with Bradley healthy.

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2012, 11:00:54 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 92

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 122
nah cant co-sign dis thread but when i was was watchin da heat game i knew dat 3 pointer was goin in. Plus Pierce seems to have more of a greenlight in da startin lineup wit him gone like i said in ova threads i think he can average 20ppg dis year