Author Topic: KG gave Marquis a big hug tonight  (Read 886 times)

KG gave Marquis a big hug tonight
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:56:31 PM »

Offline chenaren

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 25
So the fact that Ray went to the Heat really matters to KG. It's not like he hates everybody who left the team.

Re: KG gave Marquis a big hug tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:56 PM »

Offline Valentines_at_Popeyes

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 35
That's good to hear.  Daniels always seems like a cool guy.  I think he was tight with KG, Dooling, and Rondo last season.  Rondo was in charge of distributing Capri Suns on the road.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Good stuff by KG. Marquis had some tough times here, but was always part of the family.

Any video of Rondo's/Pierce's interaction with Ray on Tuesday? I heard they acknowledged his existence unlike KG lol, but didn't see how warm their greeting was.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:07:01 PM »

Offline arambone

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 80
So the fact that Ray went to the Heat really matters to KG. It's not like he hates everybody who left the team.

You assume that KG had identical personal relationships with Marquis and Ray, and that they left the team under identical circumstances. Marquis didn't chose to leave, and he didn't choose to bad mouth the Celtics all preseason.

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

You assume that KG had identical personal relationships with Marquis and Ray, and that they left the team under identical circumstances. Marquis didn't chose to leave, and he didn't choose to bad mouth the Celtics all preseason.

Exactly...If anything, Marquis would ideally still like to be playing in Boston.

And honestly I would have liked to have seen someone with Quisey's effort levels play tonight.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »

Offline chenaren

• Derrick White

Actually I agree with you.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »

Offline chenaren

• Derrick White

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 02:39:12 AM »

Offline PaulPierce34G

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 110
  • Soul Glo
Tommy made a point during the game, if I remember correctly....The Celtics didn't try to retain 'Quise, whereas they tried to keep Ray.  Marquise was forced out, Ray wasn't and decided to leave on his own free-will...that's why KG still has respect for Daniels.