Author Topic: Harden getting Max dollars, Is what's wrong with the NBA.  (Read 11650 times)

Re: Harden getting Max dollars, Is what's wrong with the NBA.
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2012, 10:01:49 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
That ROckets team is so young... Delfino is 30 and then the second oldest player is 26 years old.

Harden put up a super efficient 45 points tonight.   He was already the 3rd most productive SG in the league last year (49% shooting, 39% from three and 85% from the line)... and now he's starting and is the team's top scorer.  Totally worth the money. 

Re: Harden getting Max dollars, Is what's wrong with the NBA.
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2012, 10:19:38 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
That ROckets team is so young... Delfino is 30 and then the second oldest player is 26 years old.

Harden put up a super efficient 45 points tonight.   He was already the 3rd most productive SG in the league last year (49% shooting, 39% from three and 85% from the line)... and now he's starting and is the team's top scorer.  Totally worth the money.

Lot of people skeptical of Morey this summer, but suddenly Lin-Harden-Asik looks like one of the best young cores in the league, especially with budding role players like Parsons, Patterson, and Morris.  Not to mention guys that haven't even got much play like Royce White, Donatas Motiejunas, and Terrence Jones.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain