Author Topic: Referring to Miami as the "cHeat" isn't cool  (Read 18645 times)

Re: Referring to Miami as the "cHeat" isn't cool
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
My thread could have been easily avoided by those who feel otherwise. Yet we near 9 pages...

You weren't obligated to make this thread, and other people aren't obligated to listen to your opinions. People can post what they want on CBF.

That is both true, and irrelevant. Like when people play '7 degrees of Kevin Bacon'.

Edit: also, my above statement is both true and irrelevant. Someone talk about other nicknames before we get stuck in a loop!

IP called my ever-so-elegantly worded statement irrelevant :'(

I think I will go into the corner now and cry for this (<- also both true and irrelevant)

Well, you don't get to 30,000 posts by being relevant.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2013, 11:46:50 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
My thread could have been easily avoided by those who feel otherwise. Yet we near 9 pages...

You weren't obligated to make this thread, and other people aren't obligated to listen to your opinions. People can post what they want on CBF.

That is both true, and irrelevant. Like when people play '7 degrees of Kevin Bacon'.

Edit: also, my above statement is both true and irrelevant. Someone talk about other nicknames before we get stuck in a loop!

IP called my ever-so-elegantly worded statement irrelevant :'(

I think I will go into the corner now and cry for this (<- also both true and irrelevant)

Well, you don't get to 30,000 posts by being relevant.

Only three more years and I'll probably be there LOL speaking of which, you post a lot!

But back on topic, LeBron probably does cheat with drugs >:)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2013, 08:19:51 PM »

Offline ItStaysYang

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 25

Was just going to say this was irrelevant when I noticed someone already did. Oh well, twice can't hurt

« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2013, 01:16:24 PM »

Offline Chelm

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 28
You know what isn't cool, calling a Los Angeles basketball team the Lakers.  There hasn't been a lake in the Los Angeles area since the Paleozoic area.  When they left Minneapolis for LA they should have changed their name to the Glitz or the Glamor or the Showtime.
You haven't been to L.A., have you...

« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2013, 02:01:52 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1532
You know what isn't cool, calling a Los Angeles basketball team the Lakers.  There hasn't been a lake in the Los Angeles area since the Paleozoic area.  When they left Minneapolis for LA they should have changed their name to the Glitz or the Glamor or the Showtime.
You haven't been to L.A., have you...

those look like ponds to me.  Of course living in Ohio I know what actual lakes look like.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2013, 02:20:02 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Lake Winnipesaukee looks at lot like a pond depending on where on the lake you are.