Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 24921 times)

Re: Chat Room
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 08:13:24 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Think of us...join us!  In the chat room tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST for real time discussion during the Boston Celtics/NO Hornets game...and stay after for the CLNSRadio Post Game podcast.  We look forward to your participation!
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 02:34:50 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Chat with us tonight at 7:00 p.m EST during the Celtics/Bulls game.  The chat room can now be found on the CelticsBlog Menu line under "More."

Stay after the game to interact in the chat with the hosts of the CLNS post game podcast.  There will be a link for that on the CB Home Page, or one of the hosts will drop a link into the chat room.

Hope to see you then.

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Chat with us tonight at 7:00 p.m EST during the Celtics/Bulls game.  The chat room can now be found on the CelticsBlog Menu line under "More."

Stay after the game to interact in the chat with the hosts of the CLNS post game podcast.  There will be a link for that on the CB Home Page, or one of the hosts will drop a link into the chat room.

Hope to see you then.
We have a new toy I forgot to tell you about.  In green, at the bottom of a post  by a chat room mod, right after the sig, you will find a link to the chat room sign in page.   8)  Is that easier?
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 10:47:40 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
I'm taking a few days off...sinus making me loopy.  Sorry if I haven't been making any sense the last couple days.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Chat tonight, 7:30, Celtics v.s. Atlanta.

Continue in the chat room after the game, for analysis during the CLNS Post Game show. 

Hope to see you there.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Hope to see you all in the CelticBlog Chat Room tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST for real time game discussion during the Kings/Celtics game. An easy way to get to the chat room is to click on the link provided  beneath the sig. on my post, or posts of CB Chat Room Mods.

CLNS Post Game podcast  hosts will be interacting with the chatters in the room after the game.  A link to the podcast will be on the CelticsBlog Home Page.  You can also listen to the show, or participate on air by calling the toll free # (347) 215 - 7771.

GO CELTS!  LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO RONDO FOR A FULL AND SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2013, 02:14:17 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
We will be in the chat room for tonight's game against the Orlando Magic  at 7:30 p.m. EST, and  will be interacting with the CLNS staff in the Chat Room , during the CLNS Post Game Podcast directly following the game.

We hope you will join us and share your thoughts and opinions.

If you decide to come, you can enter the Chat Room by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post, just below the sig.

There will be a link to the podcast on the CB Home Page  or you can listen/talk to the hosts by calling toll free (347) 215 - 7771.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2013, 10:57:15 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Before you head off to the Sunday, 2/3/2013 Super Bowl parties, join us for the early (1 p.m. EST) game between the Celtics and LA Clippers.   You will still have time to talk with the hosts of the CSNS post game podcast before football festivities start.

Directions on how to access both the chat room and the post game show are in previous posts in this thread.  Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:58:27 AM by thirstyboots18 »
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2013, 05:48:05 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Celtics talk?  Lots of Celtics talk.  Lots of opinions.  ;)

Join us in the CelticBlog Chat tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST to give your opinions during the Celtics/Raptors game, when the  Celtics are going for their 5th straight win. 

(For a good pregame preview for ANY game, you can always go to  FLCeltsFan's terrific assessment of the teams  in the Game Threads.)

Stay on in the Chat Room after the game for more discussion and interaction with the show hosts of CLNSRadio's Post Game Podcast.  A link to the online radio podcast is on CelticsBlog Home Page, on CLNSRadio blog, and will be dropped into the chat room on request.

**You can get to the chat room by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post, right below the sig.**

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2013, 08:51:43 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Having been a Celtics fan for many years, this will always be the most important game for me. These  Celtics/Lakers games have given me the greatest highs and lowest lows, since I cheered listening to Johnny Most during radio broadcast games.  (Maybe that is why I enjoy the podcasts so much?)  Boston Celtics/L.A. Lakers games were always  must listen/see games. No matter the standings...these two teams can never be counted out on making the Playoffs.  The rivalry is  epic and runs the gamut from players to coaches and systems.  From joy to abject misery.

Join us in the chat room tonight as this  battle continues, and stay for the CLNSRadio post game broadcast.  Injuries and new players for both teams make this even more interesting.  (Check out FlCeltsFan's synopsis in "Game Threads" of the Forums, for complete team/game information.

Let the battle begin!  wooo wooo

Hope to see you in chat.  Game Time:  8:00 p.m. EST
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013, 10:28:10 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Having been a Celtics fan for many years, this will always be the most important game for me. These  Celtics/Lakers games have given me the greatest highs and lowest lows, since I cheered listening to Johnny Most during radio broadcast games.  (Maybe that is why I enjoy the podcasts so much?)  Boston Celtics/L.A. Lakers games were always  must listen/see games. No matter the standings...these two teams can never be counted out on making the Playoffs.  The rivalry is  epic and runs the gamut from players to coaches and systems.  From joy to abject misery.

Join us in the chat room tonight as this  battle continues, and stay for the CLNSRadio post game broadcast.  Injuries and new players for both teams make this even more interesting.  (Check out FlCeltsFan's synopsis in "Game Threads" of the Forums, for complete team/game information.

Let the battle begin!  wooo wooo

Hope to see you in chat.  Game Time:  8:00 p.m. EST

Lets go Celtics!!!
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
This is going to be a tough one!  On the heals of a crippling snowstorm, and a triple overtime win over the Denver Nuggets, the Celtics have the second game of a back to back on the road against the Bobcats tonight.  This team has been amazing, and has won 7 games in a row without their all star point guard Rajon Rondo, and rookie sensation and main rebounder Jared Sullinger.

Come join us (TripleOT should be in his element, if he is not too tired after last nights game) in the CelticsBlog Chat Room at 7:00 tonight for real time game conversation. 

Stick around in the chat room after the game for more fun interacting with the CLNS hosts during the Post Game Podcast (TalkRadio.com....link on the CB Home Page).

Don't forget, you can also call in, toll free, to listen on your phone or add your two cents on air, at (347) 275 - 7771.
Hope to see you then!
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:05 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Hurry up and finish your dinner, get cozy in front of the tv and enjoy the Celtics/Bulls game tonight. 

Join us in the Chat Room.  Stay in the Chat Room after the game and listen to the CLNS Post Game podcast. Interact with the Radio Hosts in the chat, or by calling, toll free, (347) 215-7771.  Hope to see you there.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Take a little nap.  Wake up refreshed.  Join us in the Chat Room at 9:00 p.m. EST for game against the Nuggets in Denver, starting our late night West Coast trip.  We'll be waiting to welcome you to the real time game conversation.

We'll see you then... :D
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2013, 07:21:46 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Don't forget...if you are reading this and want to chat during the game,or in the post game show, just click on the link below my sig. and you will be taken to the chat room.

The hosts at CLNS should be in the chat room directly following the game for the Post Game Show.  A link to that can be found on the CB Home Page, on the CLNS Home Page, or on BlogTalkRadio.  If you request it, they will also drop a link right into the chat room.

You can also talk to the guys on air by calling, toll free:

(347) 215 - 7771
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...