Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 24922 times)

Re: Chat Room
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Join in with the regular "hard core Celtics fans" who populate the Chat Room at 7:30 tonight when the Celtics meet the Charlotte Hornets for the second time in a week.  The lowly Hornets (15 - 50) manhandled the Celtics  the last time they met.  The Celtics should take them more seriously tonight.

Don't forget to remain in the chat room after the game to interact with the hosts of CLNS while they broadcast the Celtics Post Game show.

Links to both the Chat Room and the CLNS podcast will be on the CelticsBlog Home Page and on the CLNS.com site.
(Alternatively, you can reach the Chat Room by clicking on the link below my Sig. in this post.)

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2013, 01:33:22 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Join in with the regular "hard core Celtics fans" who populate the Chat Room at 7:30 p.m. EST tonight when the Celtics meet the Charlotte Hornets for the second time in a week.  The lowly Hornets (15 - 50) manhandled the Celtics  the last time they met.  The Celtics should take them more seriously tonight.

Correction:  there will be a Pregame Podcast tonight at 6:00 p.m EST.  The CLNS hosts will be
BPaul, Daniel Baker and Brian Langford (@Brianaintlyin)

Links to both the Chat Room and the CLNS podcast will be on the CelticsBlog Home Page and on the CLNS.com site.
(Alternatively, you can reach the Chat Room by clicking on the link below my Sig. in this post.)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2013, 01:10:31 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
BOSTON CELTICS play miami heat tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST.

'nuff said!

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
We will be partying in the Chat Room tonight, because...why not?  That is what you do when you (vicariously) find yourself in New Orleans.  (Hopefully the team will be working hard, though.)

The game is at 8:00 p.m. EST., followed by a post game chat and broadcast, per the attached, with the CLNS guys.  Do join us.

As always, you can find a link to the chat room beneath my signature at the bottom of this post.

Posted March 20th, 2013 by CLNSRadio & filed under Boston Celtics, Celtics A/V Game Coverage, CLNSRadio Shows & Schedule, NBA.

The Boston Celtics travel to New Orleans tonight to face the Hornets. The Celtics Post Game Show Crew will have you coverage on CLNS Radio and CelticsBlog.

Your hosts will be Sean Bakke, Calvin Chamberlain and Daniel Baker.

The show will go live, immediately following the game. The guys will be taking your calls and hanging out in the CelticsBlog chat room.

Call into the Studio: 347-215-7771 | Listen Live | Join the Chat

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:25:31 PM by thirstyboots18 »
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2013, 11:38:54 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I just called in as Bob, that was fun!
Too bad I asked a few dumb questions ;D
But calling in is fun!

I used my deep voice >:D
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Hey guys...we are always in the chat room during a game.  I didn't get the reminder posted yesterday, and evidently you all need constant nagging!  I may be late tonight, keep the conversation going for me, please.

Hope to see you all there,for the Grizzlies game tonight. I want GOOD results.  Plan to stay for the CLNS Post Game podcast, too.  Links on the Home Page.

Game time:  8:00 p.m. EST

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 11:09:44 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
The usual cast of characters will be meeting tonight.

WHERE:  CelticBlog Chat Room
          WHEN:   7:00 p.m. EST tonight
          WHAT:   Celtics/Knicks real time game talk
          WHY:    Fandom, friendship and support

Would love for you to join us.  We have a very exclusive (otherwise known as wide open) membership policy.
When you log in our rules are posted.  There aren't many, but they are enforced.

The CLNSRadio crew also invites you to stay in the chat room to listen and talk to the hosts of Post Game show immediately following the game.  Their call in # (to listen or talk on air) is (347) 215-7771.

Links will be provided on the CelticsBlog Home Page for both the Game Chat and the Podcast.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 02:53:38 PM by thirstyboots18 »
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Game tonight!

7:30 p.m. EST
                  Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics

Read FLCeltsFan's excellent pregame report in the Game Thread.

Join us  in the CB Chat Room for  discussion of the game as it is being  played. Post Game Podcast with the Hosts of CLNS will follow. 

Links are on the CelticBlog Home Page and on CLNSRadio.com.  Or...click on the Chat Room link right below the sig. at the bottom of this post.  CLNS toll free  # is (347) 215-7771.  Call in to listen to the show, or to speak your piece!  Remember, the hosts will be joining us in the CB Chat room for the show, too.

Hope to see you there.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2013, 05:10:42 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Happy Easter, Everyone.  The Celtics play at the New York Knicks tonight.  Game time is 7:30 p.m. EST.

If your family celebrations are over and you want to relax in front of the tv watching a Celtics game...we have a full evening of Chat for you.  The folks over at CLNSRadio are holding a chat during a Pre game podcast at 6:30 p.m. EST and a Post game podcast immediately following the game, in addition to our usual realtime game Chat during the game.

A blogger from the SBN Knicks blog will be on the pregame show...should be interesting to hear views from the other side. 

The links to both Chat Room and CLNS Podcast are on the CelticsBlog home page, as well as the CLNS home page.  Hope  you will join us in chat for all, or part of, the evening.  Show toll free call in # is (347)215-7771.

(Easy way to get to the Chat Room...click on the link directly below the sig. at the bottom of this post.)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Happy Easter, Everyone.  The Celtics play at the New York Knicks tonight.  Game time is 7:30 p.m. EST.

If your family celebrations are over and you want to relax in front of the tv watching a Celtics game...we have a full evening of Chat for you.  The folks over at CLNSRadio are holding a chat during a Pre game podcast at 6:30 p.m. EST and a Post game podcast immediately following the game, in addition to our usual realtime game Chat during the game.

A blogger from the SBN Knicks blog will be on the pregame show...should be interesting to hear views from the other side. 

The links to both Chat Room and CLNS Podcast are on the CelticsBlog home page, as well as the CLNS home page.  Hope  you will join us in chat for all, or part of, the evening.  Show toll free call in # is (347)215-7771.

(Easy way to get to the Chat Room...click on the link directly below the sig. at the bottom of this post.)
Correction:  pre game podcast is on NOW!
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2013, 06:48:19 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Correction:  pre game podcast is on NOW!

will be there for sure, in the other computer, to be in front of the screen, saludos

Edgar
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2013, 01:53:07 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Celtics play the Timberwolves at 8:00 p.m. EST in Minnesota tonight, second game of back to back (oh no!) and on the road, to boot.

Another night, another game....another team?  "Who/What" is this team?  No RR, no PP, no KG no......well, you get the picture...

Please join us in the Chat Room while we try to figure out the answer to the above question.   I know what I want.  I want Bradley to Defend.  I want Green to attack.  I want the rest of the team to move and to keep the ball moving.  A win would be nice.  Total team effort would be optimal, though.

Most of all, I want lots of people in the chat...agreeing with us, or driving us mad...it is all good, and in fun.

Links to the CLNS broadcasts and the Chat Room will be found on the CelticsBlog home page, or simply click on the link found directly beneath my sig. at the bottom of this post.  The CLNS host will drop a link to their show, on request.

Call in to the podcast toll free at (347) 215-7771 or interact with the show hosts in the CB Chat Room.  Calling in can be fun, and even I call in occasionally.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
The usual suspects (The Hole in the Wall Gang?) will be meeting in the Chat Room to discuss the Celtics/Pistons game, real time, today at 7:30 p.m. EST.  Hope to see y'all there, and after the game, stay for interaction with  the  hosts of the CLNS Post Game Podcast.  Links will be found on the Home Page before the game, or follow directions given previously in this thread.  Join us.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2013, 06:07:24 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Most of all, I want lots of people in the chat...agreeing with us, or driving us mad...it is all good, and in fun.

It's better to agree than disagree ;D (-personal experience)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2013, 02:42:59 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson

We are bringing back IP's  chat room nickname...Join us in the "War Room"   tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST for real time discussion during the Celtics/Cavaliers game. 

Stay and chat after the game with the hosts of the CLNS Post Game podcast.

Links can be found on the Home Page of the Celtics Blog before the game.   Hope to see you there...
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...