Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 24915 times)

Re: Chat Room
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2013, 07:43:48 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
We have a full night of chat for you tonight. 

Come to our regular real time game chat room for the Boston Celtics/L.A. Lakers game at 10:30 p.m. EST.  This is always a must watch game between historic rivals. There is a link to the Chat Room just beneath my sig. at the bottom of my post.

CLNS is also bringing you a pregame show at 9:00 p.m. EST, and a post game show immediately following the game, and the hosts will be interacting with the CelticBlog Chat Room.

You can listen to the CLNS podcasts on BlogTalkRadio through a link on the CelticsBlog Home Page, the CLNSRadio Home Page, BlogTalkRadio, or by calling, toll free, (347) 215 - 7771.   

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:58:48 PM by thirstyboots18 »
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2013, 05:30:24 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Come join us in the CB Chat Room tonigt at 9:00 p.m. EST and cheer the Celtics and their new addition defeat the Suns!!  There will be a CLNS Post Game podcast immediately following the game.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 05:24:13 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Tonight's game is against the Portland Trailblazers at 9:00 p.m. EST.  The push for playoff position has begun, and with our new additions to the team, the ride should be interesting and fun.

The guys over at CLNSRadio will have a Post Game Podcast following the game.  A link will be provided on the CB Home page, CLNSRadio homepage, BlogTalkRadio, or you can call in, toll free, (347) 215-7771 where you can just listen, or talk to the hosts by pressing 1.  The hosts will also be interacting with us in the CB Chat Room.

Hope to see you there.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 02:43:36 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
OK...you are learning the routine, I hope.  If you haven't tried us yet, come to the CelticBlog Chat room at 9:00 p.m. EST tonight to pray, beg, prod and any other ajective you can think of (clean ones, of course) through to a road victory over the Utah Jazz.  Plan to stay in chat after the game (get your pot of coffee ready) for the CLNS Post Game Podcast. 

Directions to the Post Game show can be found in this thread, previous message.

To get to the Chat Room (since you are reading this post), simply scroll down on this post to my signature, and click on the  Chat link below it.

All are welcome.  See you there.

If you have any questions, leave them in this thread, and we will get to them as soon as we can.  Thanks.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2013, 04:22:28 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Nick Gelso gave me a heads up on a special podcast tonight at 7:00  p.m. EST.  CLNS will be having a conversation with Greg Dickerson, formerly of CSSNE, and sometimes PA announcer for the Celtics on why he left broadcasting two years ago.  Join us in the chat room. learn Greg's inspiring story, and find out what he is doing now.  The phone line will be open during the show, (347) 215 - 7771.

There is more information on the CLNSRadio.com site.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
CelticsBlog Chatters...don't forget to join us tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST for the game against the Sixers.  There will be a post game podcast by the host at CLNSRadio.  See you then!  Directions are in previous posts  in this thread.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
The chat room was good last night...it was nice to see some old chatters make an appearance...more fun for everyone.  Join us tonight at 7:00 for our chat during the Celtics/Pacers game.  A post game podcast will be held following the game, with the Celtics Late Night Show's podcast hosts interacting with the chat room participants,during the broadcast. 

Links will be provided on CB's Home Page and on CLNSRadio.com. 

You can also listen, or talk to the hosts by calling, toll free, (347) 215 - 7771.

We think it is more fun to watch the games with other fans and cheer or commiserate with them...and we welcome new friends.  Help us cheer the men in green on  to continue their winning ways and earn good seed position for the playoffs.  Hope to see you tonight...
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
I'm counting on an enthusiastic Chat Room crowd tonight when the Boston Celtics battle the Atlanta Hawks:  at stake?  5th seed in the Playoffs.  Get 'er done!  The guys are playing well and with confidence.  Help us cheer them on to the next level!

Stay in the chat room after the game to interact with the CLNS broadcast hosts.  Directions on reaching both chat and podcast can be found on CelticsBlog home page before the game.   

Game time:  8:00 p.m. EST
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
Didn't know about the chatroom until now. Am always on the GTL chat during games.
I moved the cheese.

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2013, 03:48:08 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
The Celtics do better and make big comebacks when I'm not in the chat room :) I will only be there pregame, postgame and during play stoppages (timeouts/halftime) ;D

Superstitions ftw.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
The Celtics do better and make big comebacks when I'm not in the chat room :) I will only be there pregame, postgame and during play stoppages (timeouts/halftime) ;D

Superstitions ftw.
;)   I noticed your system during the last game, CC.  Just be sure you get your homework done while you are "not" watching the game.   ha ha haha  And you are welcome in the chat room, no matter the score...hmmmmm...maybe...
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2013, 11:26:32 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Whew, I'm late!  We lost electricity for a while this morning and I was panicking!  It is back on now, well in time for the game.

Please join us in the Chat Room today at 1:00 p.m. EST when the Celtics travel to the Thunder, to continue the quest for position in the playoffs.  This should be a good test against a top team, so see our progress and where we still need to improve before the playoffs.

There will be a Post Game podcast with our friends, Nick Gelso, Calvin Chamberlain and Mike Fay of CLNSRadio.  You can call in, toll free, to listen or to talk on air, at (347) 215 - 7771 while remaining in the chat room for more discussion.

I know how smart our chatters can be (even when you don't agree with me,  ;) ) and I think we should flood the phone lines and let them know our feelings about the game and the season, so far!    Multitask.  Talk and chat!
Let you voice be heard!

I'll see you in the chat room at 1:00 p.m. EST.   8) 
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
There is a game, and a chat, tonight at 7:00 EST.  The Celtics are travelling to Charlotte.  The last time they played the Bobcats (13 - 50) the results were not pretty.  They should win this game...but please don't jinx by calling it too soon!   :-\ 

Help us help them on to victory.

See you in the Chat Room!

Remember, links for the chat room and the CLNS podcast are on the front page of the CelticsBlog, or, to get to the chat room, click on the link below my Sig. on this post.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2013, 05:20:34 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
There will ba a CLNS Post Game Podcast immediately following the game, as usual.

Phone in # to listen or to talk on air is:

(347) 215 - 7771.

Join Nick Gelso, Sean Bakke, and Brian Langford (Brianaintlyin) in the chat or on air tonight.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2013, 01:14:29 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Well, that was fun last night.........NOT.  You yelling at the Celtics, me screeching at you...I hope they had plenty of room freshener for the trip home, that locker room probably had to be disinfected and fumigated.

Let's try for better results tonight.  I hope to see you all, yes  all, ;D , in the Chat Room tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST, when the Celtics play the (oh, no...) second of back to back games.  At least this one is at home.  Keep the friendly home fires burning and the home streak going!

I don't know how they did it, but all the hosts of CLNS Post Game show kept things moving, and cheered me up considerably after yesterday's dismal game.  Give them a try.  Stay in the chat room after the game and chat with them while listening to the podcast (Links provided on the CelticsBlog Home page.  (Or, you can call, toll free, (347) 215 -7771 to listen or talk to the hosts on the air.)

(I won't promise to be in a better mood tonight, but I do promise to try...)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...