Author Topic: Chat Room  (Read 24923 times)

Re: Chat Room
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 04:00:56 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Is there currently a way to listen to the live CLNS post game podcast from an ipad/iphone?  How about the chat room?

Just curious.  I tried listening to the podcast after the last game and wasn't figuring it out from the ipad... had to switch to a computer.
I am not sure about how other devices access the Blog, but it has probably been written somewhere in the Blog.  Maybe Jeff or someone can answer.

As far as listening to the CLNS on an iphone, that you can do...call toll free (347) 215-7771 and you can either listen or talk, your choice.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Join us in the Chat Room at 8:00 p.m. EST tonight as the Celtics meet the Brooklyn Nets in their new digs, The Barclays Center.  This is the second game of a back to back, but this season  the Celtics have won two second games already!

Remain in the chat room with us after the game for our joint venture with the hosts from CLNS, "The Post Game Show".   You can interact with the hosts in the chat room or call their toll free # (347) 215-7771. 

The directions to the chat room are in this thread.  A button for the Post Game Show should be on the CB Home Page.  I have also asked the hosts to post a link in the chat so you won't have to leave the room to connect.

We look forward to seeing you there....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 09:45:43 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
This is a short one, because I am in a line dance class right now but I will be in the chat room at 12:30 when the Celtics play at home against the Toronto Rapters, and I hope you will be there, too.

Stay after the game for the post game show.

Instructions on how to get to chat are in this thread.

Hope to see you there.....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 09:21:42 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
This is the third time that I am typing this post...it keeps disappearing just before I hit "Post."  Someone must be trying to tell me something?  (Segway:  If you have a comment or question regarding the Chat Room, I will try to answer it in this thread...)

We would love to see you all in the Chat Room tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST for real time discussion during the Pistons/Celtics game.

Directions to Chat Room:  Scroll down to the CelticsBlog menu bar and drop down the "Community" button.  Click on "Celticsblog Live Chat."  You will be taken to the Chat Room sign in...put in your chat name and enter.

Don't forget to stay in Chat for the CLNS Post Game podcast.  Interact with the hosts of the podcast and with other fans. 

Directions to the CLNS Post Game show:  There will be a link posted on the Home Page of CelticsBlog.  The hosts will also post a link in the Chat Room.  You can also call in to the show, toll free, at (347) 215-7771.

I hope to see you tonight!
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 12:02:22 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
The game was kind of hard in the chat room tonight, although I think everyone would agree that any chat room with Po and Edgar in it is entertaining.

The chat room for the CLNS was small, but spirited, with Igor from Serbia, and Nate from Australia adding their great knowledge of the game to the conversation.  It is always a pleasure to chat with them.  Nate and I even got our calls through to the podcast.  (Igor gave up after waiting in queue.)  I was my usual opinionated self.  Nate is a more precise and thoughtful caller.  They missed out on Igor, who was a little late to the show today, as he always has an excellent evaluation and rundown of the game.  You can listen to any of the  shows, on tape, on the CLNS site .

I will be away most of the week, and will miss all of you in chat.   Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 12:36:34 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
 Happy Thanksgiving to you all
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 12:06:50 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Hey Everyone, I hope you can meet with us in the CB Chat room today at 6:00 p.m. EST for real time chatter during  the Magic/Celtics game.

To get to the chat room, go to the CB menu bar on the CB Home Page.  Drop down "Community" and select "CelticsBlog Live Chat."  You will be taken to the Chat Room sign in.  Please use a short chat name that will be easy to associate with your Blog membership name.  It would make fixing any potential problems much easier.

Stay in the  chat room after the game for discussion and dissection of the game with the hosts of the CLNSradio Podcast.  A link will appear on the Home Page of CelticsBlog.  A link will also be dropped into the chat.  There was a small glitch in the link last week, so you can also access the podcast through BlogTalk radio.

Hope to talk to  you in chat.   :D
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Drop in to the Chat Room tonight for the Celtics game against the Brooklyn Nets at the TD Garden.

Stay on after the game for the CLNS Post Game podcast and interact with Nick Gelso and the other hosts in the CB chat room.  A link to  Blog Talk Radio will be given on the CB home page and the hosts will also drop the link in the chat.

Hope to see you there.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »

Kiorrik

Pssst, add a link to our chat! :)

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 05:33:38 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
sorry, kio...I don't know how.  I just go in through the drop down menu under "community"... you think I have learned anything in my computer classes?   :-\   I think I missed that week,  ;) .
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »

Kiorrik

It's easy - just click in the so-called "address bar" where it says "http://www.celticsblog.com/pages/celticsblog-live-chat-2" and the text should automatically be selected. All you need to do then, is rightclick it, click "copy", then go to the forums, and in the textbox rightclick and say "paste", and Bob's your uncle!

Chat:

http://www.celticsblog.com/pages/celticsblog-live-chat-2

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 07:31:14 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
It's easy - just click in the so-called "address bar" where it says "http://www.celticsblog.com/pages/celticsblog-live-chat-2" and the text should automatically be selected. All you need to do then, is rightclick it, click "copy", then go to the forums, and in the textbox rightclick and say "paste", and Bob's your uncle!

Chat:

http://www.celticsblog.com/pages/celticsblog-live-chat-2
ha ha, Kio...that was one of the First things I learned.  I have never actually used it, and forgot. (I always make things much harder than they really are).  Basically, I guess I am very lazy, as far as the computer is concerned.  Thanks for the reminder.   (Really, there are times when ignorance IS bliss, though.)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
Don't forget to join us in the Chat Room tonight for the Celtics/Portland Trailblazers game.  (Kiorrik dropped the link in the previous post,  ;) .  Stay in the chat room during the CLNS Post Game Show and interact with the show hosts in chat or call in to the podcast (347)215-7771.  A link will be provided in the chat room for the podcast.

I will be there for the second half...hope to see you there. 
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 02:12:15 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
I hope to see you all in the Chat Room tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST, to discuss the Celtics/Timberwolves game.  Give us your insight.

Stay after the game to interact with the CLNS Post Game podcast hosts (the podcast, itself,  can be picked up on BlogTalkRadio.com).  You can call your opinions in and become part of the show toll free at (347) 215 - 7771.  (You can also listen to the show on your phone at the same phone number...press 1 to talk to a host.) 

Since this is a home game, there will probably be a report called in directly from the Garden by one of the CLNS or CB reporters.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:18:49 PM by thirstyboots18 »
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 06:48:58 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I hope to see you all in the Chat Room tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST, to discuss the Celtics/Timberwolves game.  Give us your insight.

Stay after the game to interact with the CLNS Post Game podcast hosts (the podcast, itself,  can be picked up on BlogTalkRadio.com).  You can call your opinions in and become part of the show toll free at (347) 215 - 7771.  (You can also listen to the show on your phone at the same phone number...press 1 to talk to a host.) 

Since this is a home game, there will probably be a report called in directly from the Garden by one of the CLNS or CB reporters.

I will be around ( I dont know if this announcement will keep people away.. i guess so ..lol)
sorry tb

see you all there

Me
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!