Author Topic: Our boy Delonte back at it again......I feel sorry for him.  (Read 6824 times)

Re: Our boy Delonte back at it again......I feel sorry for him.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »

Offline Master Po

• Author and
  • CelticsBlog Relic
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 242
  • The Man behind the Curtain
He is still my boy...and I hope his life is healthy and prosperous. I only wish him the best and wish he had never left the Celtic.s

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
He is still my boy...and I hope his life is healthy and prosperous. I only wish him the best and wish he had never left the Celtic.s

Hes MY BOY!  >:(
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 11:43:04 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Poor guy.

Being an NBA player is obviously not the ideal lifestyle for someone with his sort of problem.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 12:13:08 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
You know what would make me mad if I was bi-polar... when I get mad about something and express it (like ANYONE else would), people cast it off as just another episode of my disease. There are no facts here, maybe he is ticked off about something that he should be mad about, then other people make him more angry by brushing him off as crazy (not intentionally). I think that can sometimes exacerbate the problem. Like when he fought Wafer, something could have gone down that Wafer needed his butt kicked... who knows. It's like because he has this disease he has to be an angel or else everyone is going to look down on him, it's as if anything he does wrong is a product of that... sometimes a jerk gets on your nerves and you gotta lash out. The man can never be angry (like people without this disorder)... that's sad.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:37:57 AM by ImShakHeIsShaq »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)