Author Topic: Jason Kidd simultaneously uses phone while sitting in chair leaning forward  (Read 6373 times)

Offline jgod213

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 300
Kidd: "And so, we have to send out salaries back?....Okay, okay...right so we'll just send them some draft picks. Send them....Ted who? Who the hell is Ted Stapien?...Oh...Oh, yeah that's bad, right?...okay, so we'll send them back someone they want. What about..Mereza Teletonic?...Teletovic? Whatever....Okay, fine. What about Marshawn Brooks?...Oh, yeah right....Well okay, who do we have that we CAN send to Houston to get Dwight Howard?...We gotta wait anyways? Why?!....Coon?! Coon?! That racism has no place here. You're fired, buddy!"
(To assistant)
"Kelly? Tell the boss I fired Rich. that guy is a racist. Tryin to tell me to look up Larry Coon. I should've punched him in the sound-maker."

Excellent. 

Knew you were name dropping Larry Coon, but in my head it was still a South Park reference.

I can see it now - Kidd is instructed to contact Larry Coon to get a better understanding of the CBA, but Kidd mistakenly contacts THE 'Coon, who is more than happy to "help." The 'Coon eventually usurps Kidd as the coach of the Brooklynette's, with Professor Chaos as his lead assistant.

After a series of trades that include shipping Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson to the Suns for a lifetime supply of CheesyPoofs, Larry Coon is forced to contact Mysterion and Mosquito to help him restore his good name. Hijinx ensue.

Eventually, Kidd is returned as coach, Larry Coon clears his good name, the 'Coon is hired by Donald Sterling for reasons not yet clear, and Butters is grounded.

DKC Utah Jazz
http://tinyurl.com/kqjb3cv

Starters:   Bledsoe-Gordon-Hayward-Patterson-Favors  | 6th-Kanter
Reserves: Warren-Hardaway-Plumlee-Larkin-Evans-Mbakwe-Huestis-Hummel-Calathes

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
It had been photo shopped, this is the original

TP for you, good sir!
Love me some of this lunch time humor!
Celtics fan for life.