Author Topic: Knicks (1-0) at Celtics (1-1) 10/13  (Read 35083 times)

Re: Knicks (1-0) at Celtics (1-1) 10/13
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
From what I've seen of the game. Smith is clueless and WHAT he suppose to do , he an't getting it done in the NBA. Xmas is comming too soon for me , he needs to pak his bags.  He and Smith ARE WILD , playing out of control and shooting WAY TO MUCH  :-X

Joseph is smooth and confident and can jump or get his shot off over most guys his size. 

Little as I know , hate to argue with Doc , but,I would go along with KJ and Downs as well .

« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2012, 11:19:32 AM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
Christmas has rare skill in the NBA creating off the dribble.   Love his versatility to play either the 1 or the 2.

Please. Christmas cannot play the 1.

We are in era of scoring point guards. Christmas fits that mold.

Rondo begs to differ. I'd rather our offensive strategy stay the same from starters->bench.

Good luck finding another Rajon Rondo. Those type of players are once in a generation.

I didn't say that. I just want a backup point who can facilitate. Dooling was just fine, great even.
no da hell he wasnt rofl 4ppg nd 1.3apg aint great he was a poor ball handler wit a shaky jumper yall are overrating da hell outta Dooling's tenure here

Can you for once write like a decent human being?
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I loved Pierces defense there was a sequence where Melo tried to bully Pierce and he moved his feet and stuffed him. It was great, this team is going to be a force to be reckoned with and scary good.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk