Author Topic: Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2013 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 224484 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2013 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2013, 10:00:55 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
OK, here's the order of the draft, based on post-lottery results and trades:

1   JSD
2   Jackalopes
3   Kwhit
4   Tedy Francis Tebows
5   Tedy Francis Tebows
6   Ubuntu Y'all!
7   Edgar Crotors
8   Tedy Francis Tebows
9   Too Legit To Kwhit
10   Wumpian Imperialists
11   Bada Bing
12   Tedy Francis Tebows
13   Tedy Francis Tebows
14   Jackalopes
15   Jackalopes
16   JSD
17   Jackalopes
18   ChampKind's X-Tacles
19   Tedy Francis Tebows
20   Jackalopes
21   Lucky17
22   Too Legit To Kwhit
23   JSD
24   Lucky17
25   Brahma Bull!!
26   Edgar Crotors
27   Rondo2287
28   Make Me Some Bacon
29   Too Legit To Kwhit
30   Wumpian Imperialists
31   Bada Bing
32   Brahma Bull!!
33   Rondo2287
34   Make Me Some Bacon
35   Webskins
36   Jackalopes
37   Ubuntu Y'all!
38   ChampKind's X-Tacles
39   Jackalopes
40   Rondo2287

Full info on how these picks changed hands can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqAKypeeNiSddHJYYlQ2QWNMd0pfdFVJN2dmZkxZX3c#gid=3

Im looking to move up, will trade 27, 33 and 40 in a 3 for 1

Also, Dirk, Scola, Deng, Beasley, Ray Allen, Jamal Crafword, and Nate Robinson are all available
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #391 on: May 25, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Manager of the year nominations....I gotta give it to Utah. He overcame a several thousand point deficit to take back first place.  Also I admire Rondo 2287. He was very aggressive and patient. Also Lucky just slow and steady paid off. A very active guy would be our newest manager of byennie/Jackalopes. He just started over to put his stamp on the team and now has a youthful core of Drummond, Sully, Henson, and Wilson Chandler and found some waiver wire help with Greg Smith and Patrick Beverly. He also has the 2nd pick and a bunch of other picks.

« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
I've updated the league google doc to include up-to-date team rosters, as well as picks.

Let me know if something doesn't look quite right.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqAKypeeNiSddHJYYlQ2QWNMd0pfdFVJN2dmZkxZX3c#gid=0
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #393 on: May 28, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537
Manager of the year nominations....I gotta give it to Utah. He overcame a several thousand point deficit to take back first place.  Also I admire Rondo 2287. He was very aggressive and patient. Also Lucky just slow and steady paid off. A very active guy would be our newest manager of byennie/Jackalopes. He just started over to put his stamp on the team and now has a youthful core of Drummond, Sully, Henson, and Wilson Chandler and found some waiver wire help with Greg Smith and Patrick Beverly. He also has the 2nd pick and a bunch of other picks.

Love the Beverly pickup. There's probably a 20% chance that he is the opening day starter in Houston next season. Even if he is the backup to Lin again, he show continue to split the PT.

Btw, thanks Eja. I look at this season's Championship as a bonus. I wasn't expecting to be able to compete with Pitt until next season. However, a combination of injuries to his key players (D12 & Nash) and down years by others (Gortat) gave me an opening.

Mk

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2013, 09:08:45 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
It should be noted Rondo made the biggest improvement going from dead last to 12th moving up 8 spots. Notable was a very aggressive move where he traded the rights to Anthony Davis (and his pick this year and the 17th pick) for the rights to 3 top picks. Had Dirk not got hurt he probably would have done better.

Toines boys I think made the next best improvement going from 15th to 9th. He was very aggressive trading for both older (D Wade/Duncan/Calderon) and younger (Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Harrison Barnes) players.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:13:53 PM by eja117 »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
Do I get a prize for the GM who most screwed up his team?
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Do I get a prize for the GM who most screwed up his team?
No or I would have got it a couple times by now

« Reply #397 on: May 30, 2013, 03:03:27 AM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
Thanks for the shout out, guys. I've had a blast so far blowing up my roster, now I gotta act like it was all part of the plan and show some results! Looking forward to watching Drummond, Sully and Henson develop... hopefully that becomes a special frontcourt and with 5 1st rounders I can fill in some other spots.

Speaking of which, I am looking to consolidate some assets:

Picks: 2,14,15,17,20,36,39
Players: Beverley, Arnett Moultrie, Charles Jenkins, Brandan Wright, Bernard James, Trevor Booker, Jason Maxiell

Especially if you have a lottery pick and would be interested in moving down for 2 later picks, or a player and a pick, drop me a note with what you have in mind. I would also potentially move any of those picks for the right value in 2014 1st rounders.

Love the Beverly pickup. There's probably a 20% chance that he is the opening day starter in Houston next season. Even if he is the backup to Lin again, he show continue to split the PT.

Btw, thanks Eja. I look at this season's Championship as a bonus. I wasn't expecting to be able to compete with Pitt until next season. However, a combination of injuries to his key players (D12 & Nash) and down years by others (Gortat) gave me an opening.

Mk

« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2013, 07:36:36 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
It should be noted Rondo made the biggest improvement going from dead last to 12th moving up 8 spots. Notable was a very aggressive move where he traded the rights to Anthony Davis (and his pick this year and the 17th pick) for the rights to 3 top picks. Had Dirk not got hurt he probably would have done better.

Toines boys I think made the next best improvement going from 15th to 9th. He was very aggressive trading for both older (D Wade/Duncan/Calderon) and younger (Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Harrison Barnes) players.

Thanks for the shout out Eja.  I am actually really interested to see how my boy reggie jackson develops this season after busting out in the playoffs
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #399 on: May 30, 2013, 07:43:50 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Thanks for the shout out Eja.  I am actually really interested to see how my boy reggie jackson develops this season after busting out in the playoffs
I totally agree with you. That's why I'm not buying any draft projections showing them taking a pg...or almost anything actually. I expect a trade there. They have so much young talent like J lamb, Perry Jones, and apparently Reggie, and they can't even get on the floor. Maybe they'll let Kevin Martin go

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
FWIW --- folks are likely consumed with CB DKC, but my roster for when trades start back up:

Aaron Brooks
Alan Anderson
DeMarcus Cousins
Dorell Wright
Gustavo Ayon
Hedo Turkoglu
Jrue Holiday
Kevin Garnett
Marcus Thornton
Mike Conley
Patrick Patterson
Paul Millsap
Rudy Gay
Shawn Livingston
Taj Gibson
Trevor Ariza

Pick #6
Pick #37
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
geeeennnnnnerallllly speaking I am hoping to send out picks 12 and 13 for a 2014 lottoish, the 19 for a deeper 2014, my 2014 2nd rounder can go out and I have some youth that I expect to do well in summer league such as Tony Wroten and Jeffrey Taylor, and Wayne Ellington available. One could possibly combine them for a pick.

I have had minor philosophical exploratory talks. I don't expect them to heat up till after the NBA draft...then towards the end of summer league.

I'm open to talk

« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2013, 01:57:27 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
I still like my team, though I have no draft picks to help the team out.  Guess I'll have to scour the waivers.  Almost everyone on my roster is available, in some form or another. 

Darren Collison
Kyrie Irving
Alexy Shved
Evan Fournier
Kawhi Leonard
Jordan Hamilton
J.J. Hickson
Blake Griffin
Elton Brand
Tiago Splitter
Eric Gordon
Jordan Crawford
Alec Burks
Danny Granger
Brandon Rush
Nikola Mirotic

« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
It's nice to pop in and see I squeaked out the #3 pick.

So for assets I have

Picks: 3, 9, 22, 29

Ricky Rubio
J.J. Barea
Mo Williams
Toney Douglas

Paul George
Maurice Harkless
Ed Davis
Derrick Favors
Greg Monroe
Ekpe Udoh
E'Twaun Moore
Kendrick Perkins

Nicolas Batum
Jae Crowder
Austin Daye
Omri Casspi

The players in red and the picks are definitely available if people are looking to make some moves.

« Reply #404 on: June 25, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
With the actual draft a couple days away I am thinking if I can't get a guy I want or need there I would consider trading into the teens for a first next year. In theory that should be zeller or Burke or Len or shabbaz range. Or kcp. Hey. Maybe you just want a guy