• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
what would it take for him?

Re: kLove
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:19:39 AM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
The entire roster, and Tom Brady would have to go to the Vikings.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 01:38:27 AM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
Yeah, we have no pieces the Wolves would want.  They don't need Rondo because they already have Rubio, and nobody else is on Kevin Love's level as an asset right now.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 02:50:28 AM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
Its impossible. Lets just hope Sully hits his ceiling then we wont even need to worry about acquiring a guy like Love

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 04:19:37 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Yeah. We have Sully.

Sully hasn't complained about his team not improving enough, yet. Love turns out has that "superstar mentality" now, which is very, very, very...very sad.

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 04:35:49 AM »

fitzhickey

Bill Russell   ;)
In all seriousness we have nothin for them

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 04:42:18 AM »

Offline greenhead85

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 35
Yeah. We have Sully.

Sully hasn't complained about his team not improving enough, yet. Love turns out has that "superstar mentality" now, which is very, very, very...very sad.

True. Not interested with KLove. If he shoots and dribbles the ball like Larry does, then we should go after him. Rebounding is very much being addressed with the current roster.

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 04:55:55 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Yeah. We have Sully.

True. Not interested with KLove. If he shoots and dribbles the ball like Larry does, then we should go after him. Rebounding is very much being addressed with the current roster.

Whoa, you misunderstood me there bro. Love is a beast. The only problems are he's far too expensive and likely to leave.

Sully could be Love. And I hope both players succeed. Sully more so than Love of course (unless Love hops on the Heat/Laker bandwagon).

Ideally Sully will be similar to Love but less high maintenance.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:21:18 AM by bfrombleacher »

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 12:51:40 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
Love is another massively overrated new age big man who can't play defense to save his life and does nothing but sit out on the perimeter chucking up bricks.

No thanks...give me Josh Smith anyday.

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 01:24:31 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
what would it take for him?
Felony false imprisonment?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
It would take maybe five or four players, a little less than the KG trade.. We don't need him. The difference between him and KG (besides age) is the infectious energy that KG has..

I believe he will follow KGs steps, when it comes to leaving Minny for a bigger, better team.. Rubio will get traded and Kirilenko will grow old and he will be unhappy and will want a trade.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 08:58:07 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
It would take Love demanding to be traded to Boston and no where but Boston.  Become as hated as Howard or Lebron.  Eventually force his way there with a terrible trade. 

That's how the NBA apparently works.

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 09:24:08 AM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
Love is not a superstar. I don't want him. Bigger fish in the sea.

Great for fantasy basketball though

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
It would take Love demanding to be traded to Boston and no where but Boston.  Become as hated as Howard or Lebron.  Eventually force his way there with a terrible trade. 

And I find that hard to see happening, given that he is such a West coast guy.  I think we better hope that he doesn't start demanding trades, because if he does, Dwight might be looking for a new teammate.

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 09:36:57 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

And I find that hard to see happening, given that he is such a West coast guy.  I think we better hope that he doesn't start demanding trades, because if he does, Dwight might be looking for a new teammate.

I didn't say it was likely, just what it would take.