Author Topic: Blogger from the CROTOR days returns  (Read 3953 times)

Blogger from the CROTOR days returns
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »

Offline TheWatersEdge

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 6
Hello, hello all for the second time, though many years have elapsed since my very first post on one of the earliest incarnations of this great site.  I wanted to re-register as I personally got lost in a shuffle when the site was moved over to SBNation a long ways back.  I just wanted to make this post to thank the multitude of knowledgeable hoops enthusiasts that allow this site to make my commutes so much better.  I've enjoyed reading everyone's perspectives for so many years  from the days of MikeDfromNP's lauding of Rondo and of course countless others.  Looking forward to reading, as a real nickname once again.  Cheers all and a deep thanks to all the staff for making this the very best sports read each and every day.  BTW, did everyone eventually learn the truth behind the enigmatic CROTOR... 

Re: Blogger from the CROTOR days returns
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 09:13:49 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
yup

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Hello, hello all for the second time, though many years have elapsed since my very first post on one of the earliest incarnations of this great site.  I wanted to re-register as I personally got lost in a shuffle when the site was moved over to SBNation a long ways back.  I just wanted to make this post to thank the multitude of knowledgeable hoops enthusiasts that allow this site to make my commutes so much better.  I've enjoyed reading everyone's perspectives for so many years  from the days of MikeDfromNP's lauding of Rondo and of course countless others.  Looking forward to reading, as a real nickname once again.  Cheers all and a deep thanks to all the staff for making this the very best sports read each and every day.  BTW, did everyone eventually learn the truth behind the enigmatic CROTOR... 

TP

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

TP

I second that.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 09:54:00 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Crotor is alive and well  ;)
Yup

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
welcome back
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)