Author Topic: Nets (0-1) vs Celtics (1-0) 7/10  (Read 50132 times)

Re: Nets (0-1) vs Celtics (1-0) 7/10
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
After two games so far I'd definitely like to see the Red Claws bring in Christmas and Gibson for the next D-League Season.  They both seem talented and confident on the court.

« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2012, 11:04:27 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
People forget that Gibson was 0-5 yesterday and is shooting 41% after the first two days. 

He did however play a great quarter today.

« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2012, 11:27:21 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
People forget that Gibson was 0-5 yesterday and is shooting 41% after the first two days. 

He did however play a great quarter today.

Yeah, Gibson definitely looked bad yesterday which made his play today even more surprising.  You gotta give it to him for bouncing back though.  He practically single-handidly won the game for the team today.

« Reply #198 on: July 11, 2012, 05:06:32 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Kris Joseph will probably make the roster-he's very consistent. He has played against NBA ready players the entire past year for Syracuse. I hope he gets a shot because he could be a sleeper NBA starter.

Gibson, meh, threw up some questionable shots that went in- doesn't have great control for a PG and he's very short, but his speed is great. Don't think his firey shooting today can save him, if anyone's ever watched him play he's a chucker that struggles mightily against size.
If he keeps shooting like that though he'll get a camp invite.

Sullenger and Melo impressed me, Moore is trying to do too much and Johnson needs to relax- but his weakside defense is excellent, he alters so many shots at the rim it's amazing. His jumpshot from the elbow is very good, the spacing in the NBA will really help him stretch the floor with that J.

God that dunk attempt where he went AWOL mid air was scary! Got up straight away like a tough Celtic.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #199 on: July 11, 2012, 10:01:19 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Big fan of Joseph's game and I like him physically.  I hope we bring him on.

Sully didn't have a strong scoring game but he rebounded well and was tenacious on the boards.  I also have to say he is a high quality passer.  He made one really nice pass to Joseph cutting across the lane.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #200 on: July 11, 2012, 10:10:03 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Sully , needs a bit of tuning up his body. If he can lose fat and gain muscle , he can increase his jump and speed , quickness.  With his nice touch, and ball IQ,  he could improve still with living in the gym ( like Dwight Howard ) and ANdrew Bynum,also shed baby fat and muscled up , which has helped his game.  Like to see him reduce body fat and still be arounds Lebrons weight  250 -255.  Sir Charles was the round mound , basically short , but played smart with energy and back problems as well.

Kris Joseph is confident  ,  I notice Sully looking to set him up several times so Kris can get his own shot,  One GOOD player can always reconize WHO has got game. They already seem be on the same page. Very cool stuff.

I expect Kris to play well again today   

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:18:44 AM by SHAQATTACK »