Author Topic: What can we get for this potential S&T?  (Read 6853 times)

Re: What can we get for this potential S&T?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:24 PM »

Offline 18isGREATERthan72

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 34
Why would anyone want Blatche?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDzRvZcFn48

I see a big man who is so eager to get rebounds. The video shows just that. He wasnt hurting anyone - just overly eager to get a rebound. He was on the verge of a triple double which only proves he really got game. 

I see a big man who is leaving his man open to get in better position for a rebound.  I'll take players who actually play defense.

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 09:18:30 PM »

Online greenhead85

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 35

I see a big man who is so eager to get rebounds. The video shows just that. He wasnt hurting anyone - just overly eager to get a rebound. He was on the verge of a triple double which only proves he really got game. 

I see a big man who is leaving his man open to get in better position for a rebound.  I'll take players who actually play defense.

His man was Yi who takes outside shots. Still Blatche was near the paint most of the time and ready to take rebounds. He was essentially defending the paint area.

I would take Blatche all the time over Perk. Even KG or any of our bigs would encounter problems attacking him at the rim. The guy is tall, athletic, skilled and talented. He even shows great dribbling for his size. And a big who could score, rebound and pass coupled with good motor is difficult to find these days. We said the same thing on McGee and now he seems to be getting better under coach Karl. Even Rodman could be tamed by powerful personalities - which we currently abundantly possess.

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367

That guy is currently the ultimate locker room poison. It's a humongous risk.

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 10:14:38 AM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
some combo of those players may get us in the conversation with:
the bucks for ilyasova
the jazz for al lefferson
the hawks (if they loose out on the howard sweepstakes) for j smoove
the rockets for scola

a smaller package may get us
robin lopez from phx
j thompson from the kings

all wishful thinking

No that package wouldn't get us in the conversation.  Ray Allen would not go to any of those teams...  He has control and wouldn't do it.  Why don't people realize this?

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 10:19:45 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

His man was Yi who takes outside shots. Still Blatche was near the paint most of the time and ready to take rebounds. He was essentially defending the paint area.

I would take Blatche all the time over Perk. Even KG or any of our bigs would encounter problems attacking him at the rim. The guy is tall, athletic, skilled and talented. He even shows great dribbling for his size. And a big who could score, rebound and pass coupled with good motor is difficult to find these days. We said the same thing on McGee and now he seems to be getting better under coach Karl. Even Rodman could be tamed by powerful personalities - which we currently abundantly possess.

A guy that even the lowly Wizards said "go home, we have no need of your services in the lockerroom"