Author Topic: Celtics vs Thunder 7/9 1:00 pm  (Read 95317 times)

Re: Celtics vs Thunder 7/9 1:00 pm
« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Melo was not scoring, not his deal right now, but his presence on the court changed things.  OKC had to hit their outside jumpers. Melo and Williams and Sully were pretty intent on protecting the paint.  TO me ....their size and Sully and Ewtain Moore's Offense was the difference.  Christmas hit some nice shots.

All I can say .... is DWADE  ...look out for Joesph....this boy can leap . float , and doesn't look like someone to mess with .. I 'm loving Joesph....He has a bit of that PERK scowl and frown at the other players ... HEE HEE HEE...an...how about the DR J finger roll highlight ...WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! IF you missed it ...find it !!  He is gonna get better and has a NBA BODY already...DOC don't miss this!!!

« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2012, 05:32:27 PM »

Offline jarufu

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 123
On another note, this Detroit/Utah game looks to be a good one. Drummond is only 18 and Kyle Singler looks like he dunks his head in a bucket of water every time out.
Enjoying the Drummond vs Kanter matchup.

Is that John Stockton's kid? For Utah, the #21? Is that what the commentators said?

Wow, yep thats Michael Stockton. I didnt even put 2 and 2 together until they said "wow he shoots just like his daddy". Kim English is looking strong and im really glad to finally see Kevin Murphy since so many people have hyped him up.

Tong Gaffney sighting!

John Stocktons kid?  Now I officially feel old.  Thanks. I wont be 38 til the end of the month ..
Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something.

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2012, 05:44:50 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Sully looked great, would like to see him starting instead of 3J. 3J looked completly lost, only save is his rebounds. Kris Joseph has proved me wrong and has a shot at making the roster. Christmas? This guy came out of no where, great shot and looked great on the boards especially for a guard.Etwann took way to many shots and doesnt look like he should run the point, he did get to the rim pretty well. Melo did exactly what I expected, stretches of great D and hustle, nothing to impressive, he is deffiantly a project. Sean Williams will not make this team, no more threads please.
Sully looked decent.  not great.  I think he'll make a contribution this year.
JJJ looked much better on the boards than he did last year.  I liked his hustle too.  I think he might see court time too this year.
-->of course Sully ad JJJ getting court time depends on how they do in camp and which vets Danny signs for the front court.
Moore can score but his PG skills weren't that great.
Melo is a project.  figure 2 years of learning before he gets any real court time.
Kris Joseph looked pretty decent in his minutes.  I think he makes the cut.

The rest -- playing for a contract somewhere else.

« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Perry Jones impressive :'(