Author Topic: Heat (2-3) at Celtics (3-2) ECF Game 6 6/7  (Read 122703 times)

Re: Heat (2-3) at Celtics (3-2) ECF Game 6 6/7
« Reply #930 on: June 07, 2012, 11:57:02 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Tough Loss, but there IS a game 7 on Saturday.

BOS will be ready.

« Reply #931 on: June 07, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
Are there still laws against sodomy in Massachusetts? If so, we might be able to lock up LeBron before game 7.  :'(

« Reply #932 on: June 08, 2012, 12:02:47 AM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 872
  • GOT IT!!!
we always bounce back from a lost like this

WE GOT THIS

*sippin*

« Reply #933 on: June 08, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Obligatory LarBrd33 post coming at you in 3... 2... 1...

Got a feeling the Heat are going to take this one easily.  Bosh was pretty [dang] effective in those 12 minutes (9 points and 7 rebounds) and extended time will be a blessing for them.  No way does Miami drop 4 in a row to Boston.  Keep in mind they still have the best player alive (King James) and arguably the 2nd best player on the court (though KG and Rondo have seemingly outplayed Wade so far).  When you have that kind of talent... forget it.  LeBron has yet to have a "LeBron" game where he goes off with like... 45 points, 15 assists and 15 rebounds.  He's due.  That entire team is due.  I don't think we stand a chance in this game... total massacre.  Then when it goes back to Miami for game 7... forget it.  Series over in a landslide Heat victory.  Thrilled that Boston pushed them to 7, but this is still Miami's series until otherwise noted.

Keep in mind that in 2009 we managed to choke a 3-2 lead against Orlando... and in 2010 we managed to choke a 3-2 lead against the Lakers in the finals.  This will not be any different.  On the bright side, we'll avoid the embarrassment of being swept by the Thunder in the next round.  

Hat's off to Boston for the good job and good effort, though.  Hope I'm wrong.

I was 10 assists off:  45 points, 15 rebounds, 5 assists.

Ok... honestly I was just trying to keep my reverse jinx streak alive since it had worked out so well for us so far.  Shame I was so [dang] right.  I'm not happy about it.  Oh well. 

« Reply #934 on: June 08, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Are there still laws against sodomy in Massachusetts? If so, we might be able to lock up LeBron before game 7.  :'(

lol...funny stuff

TP

« Reply #935 on: June 08, 2012, 12:17:45 AM »

Online blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479
at least you admit it!  :)

now get back to rooting against the heat, and find some other jinx for them.  And Quick too ok?
cheers

Obligatory LarBrd33 post coming at you in 3... 2... 1...

Got a feeling the Heat are going to take this one easily.  Bosh was pretty [dang] effective in those 12 minutes (9 points and 7 rebounds) and extended time will be a blessing for them.  No way does Miami drop 4 in a row to Boston.  Keep in mind they still have the best player alive (King James) and arguably the 2nd best player on the court (though KG and Rondo have seemingly outplayed Wade so far).  When you have that kind of talent... forget it.  LeBron has yet to have a "LeBron" game where he goes off with like... 45 points, 15 assists and 15 rebounds.  He's due.  That entire team is due.  I don't think we stand a chance in this game... total massacre.  Then when it goes back to Miami for game 7... forget it.  Series over in a landslide Heat victory.  Thrilled that Boston pushed them to 7, but this is still Miami's series until otherwise noted.

Keep in mind that in 2009 we managed to choke a 3-2 lead against Orlando... and in 2010 we managed to choke a 3-2 lead against the Lakers in the finals.  This will not be any different.  On the bright side, we'll avoid the embarrassment of being swept by the Thunder in the next round.  

Hat's off to Boston for the good job and good effort, though.  Hope I'm wrong.

I was 10 assists off:  45 points, 15 rebounds, 5 assists.

Ok... honestly I was just trying to keep my reverse jinx streak alive since it had worked out so well for us so far.  Shame I was so [dang] right.  I'm not happy about it.  Oh well.