Author Topic: Celtics (2-2) at Heat (2-2) ECF Game 5 6/5  (Read 162673 times)

Re: Celtics (2-2) at Heat (2-2) ECF Game 5 6/5
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »

Offline antapolar

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 12
Well there were some home court fav ref at Bos 2 games too. I would not mind if they manage to allow the game to be close until the last second shot. Because where as wade may not able to hit clutch, i'm sure our Cs can hit a last second "open" look 3 pts.

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »

Offline antapolar

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 12
I'm a lurker.  Been lurking since I found the sight in 07 looking for KG trade info.  I didn't even know I was a lurker until reading Jeff's post. I get on at least  twice a day but never post. This is such a huge game I had to post my favorite Celtics Big Game ritual.  I listen to it a couple of times before tip off.  Not to be used for a mid Feb. game against the Wizards.  I'm sure someones posted it before.  The names have changed but it still amps me up.  Go Celts, Beat the Heat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijtrBal1xg

I love the fact that so many lurkers/readers are coming out this year (myself included). Just shows you how big this year's games are!

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
crap. this series is really stressful for me. i can barely watch the games.....

but tonight i am sure the celtics will win by 20+ points and i can relax for a change.  ;D

go celtics!!!
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
This is going to be a massacre... not even close.  Miami is going to destroy us.  I'm not watching it live... going to watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" instead.   I'll watch the blowout on hyper speed on DVR wheN I get back. 

Game 6, though... we might have a shot in game 6.

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
This is going to be a massacre... not even close.  Miami is going to destroy us.  I'm not watching it live... going to watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" instead.   I'll watch the blowout on hyper speed on DVR wheN I get back. 

didnt you say the same thing for game 4???

they might get blown out, or they might not. thats why the games have to be played

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 07:32:54 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 07:33:29 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

Wow..C'mon now.

Let me borrow that crystal ball of yours...we can BOTH be rich.... ;D

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
crap. this series is really stressful for me. i can barely watch the games.....

but tonight i am sure the celtics will win by 20+ points and i can relax for a change.  ;D

go celtics!!!

I've been enjoying this playoff run, thinking of it as a nice last stand. A total bonus of a 5th year of a 3 year plan. But the deeper the C's get the more I am living and dying with each shot!

Lets Go Celtics!

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
power still no restored in my area this is....GABAAAAGEEE-in my Tommy Heinsohn voice
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40:01 PM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215

Well, at least you're consistent... ::)

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251

What a Celtic you are  >:(

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »

Offline biggbird

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9

Always have trouble working out whether you're being serious, or are just a massive Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. stirrer :P

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 07:48:24 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

What a Celtic you are  >:(

Nah, he's just a true Bostonian. The negativity gets burned in you from years and years of losing at every sport.
:)
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 08:00:30 PM »

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Its pretty amazing how no one thinks we have a chance of winning this game. No one. Not one person all day has picked the Celtics winning. Not in any of the papers, not on ESPN or NBATV, any of the other forums, not anyone, anywhere. Usually you'll at least hear "Boston has a chance if..." Nope. None of that.

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

Go out there and shock the world C's!

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Well...we have the majority of the NBA fan support hands down.  

Its just that the media, ESPN , ect ect ..ect  and Vegas odds makers don't give us much of a chance.

He is obviously not a gambler and goes with odds on favorite.

I expect alot of technicals, Doc may be tossed ,  its not gonna be pretty basketball.  The cHeat are a bunch of ruffneck and thugs playing one on one street ball with a sissy for a  coach.

If we can KEEP it close , not let em blow us out ..and just be there with our Captain PP , Ray and KG all still alive and well  in the game....we'll have a decent  chance.