Author Topic: Heat (2-1) at Celtics (1-2) ECF Game 4 6/3  (Read 173223 times)

Re: Heat (2-1) at Celtics (1-2) ECF Game 4 6/3
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 10:31:00 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
well...we were here last year...but rondo was playing with a destroyed elbow..boston just couldn't hold on then..

I expect Miami's best shot tonight like they did vs indiana in game 4. boston needs to continue to play the post and not shoot themselves out of the game like the pacers did

i guess wade will look to take over out of the gates. we need to limit the chalmers, battiers and millers tonight

I too am concerned about the refs. they called a decent game on friday...but my guess is james and wade shoot 30 plus FTs tonight

but i real think we will see james and wade try to score 30 each tonight

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215
Paul Flannery ‏@Pflanns

Joey Crawford, Bill Kennedy and Greg Willard are the refs for Game 4. And Marc Davis is the alternate.

hm, this should be interesting

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Paul Flannery ‏@Pflanns

Joey Crawford, Bill Kennedy and Greg Willard are the refs for Game 4. And Marc Davis is the alternate.

so much for a fair shake tonight...looks like lebron will shoot 20 FTS again and wade another 15....the 4 worst refs together....thanks stern....guess he is doing everything he can to get a heat v thunder finals

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 10:53:29 AM »

Offline tyrone biggums

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 91
Paul Flannery ‏@Pflanns

Does anyone know any hitmen who can take out Kennedy and Crawford before tip off?

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 11:38:04 AM »

Offline antapolar

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 12
Stern was at the thunder game. Regardless what he may has in mind, maybe him showing up to let the crowd know there's nothing going on in reffing. And perhaps the ref will be more mindful too. Wonder if he will show up at this bos vs mia game too  ::)

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 11:42:33 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I'm going to look on the bright side.  Crawford hasn't been too bad this season for us other than the Lakers game.  Kennedy has been good and bad.  Hoping for the good Kennedy tonight.   And I'll take Crawford and Kennedy over Marc Davis any day so I hope they take good care of themselves so we don't see Davis on the court. 

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 11:44:52 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I'm going to look on the bright side.  Crawford hasn't been too bad this season for us other than the Lakers game.  Kennedy has been good and bad.  Hoping for the good Kennedy tonight.   And I'll take Crawford and Kennedy over Marc Davis any day so I hope they take good care of themselves so we don't see Davis on the court. 

I'm betting Willard will fake an injury if Crawford and Kennedy can't keep the heat ahead, and Davis will come in and shut the door on us.

I said this yesterday, we would get the evil refs tonight. This is our toughest test, we have to overcome the heat and the refs to stay in this series.

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 12:19:53 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • MASTER OF PANIC
marc davis is a gigantic a hole.

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
We got the three stooges effing crew tonight. Oh goodie! Thanks for the **** warning! I will have to work twice as hard on my lucky charms. Thanks a lot guys!
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 12:37:04 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
yea just sucks having to play the refs :-X ....bad enough having to play the dirty cHeat team and their thugs D Wade. & Haslem

Refs... "DO NOT GET WITHIN TWO -FEET of LEbron or we'll call a foul" ...da basic LeBrickster rule to guard him.....stay away do not touch him of even ACT like you were thinking of guarding him.   FOUL  ! FOUL ! FOUL !   ::)

Wade and LeBrick....40 trips to the foul line
Celtics TEAM........ 12 trips to the foul line

EQUALs we loose.

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
well...we were here last year...but rondo was playing with a destroyed elbow..boston just couldn't hold on then..

I expect Miami's best shot tonight like they did vs indiana in game 4. boston needs to continue to play the post and not shoot themselves out of the game like the pacers did

i guess wade will look to take over out of the gates. we need to limit the chalmers, battiers and millers tonight

I too am concerned about the refs. they called a decent game on friday...but my guess is james and wade shoot 30 plus FTs tonight

but i real think we will see james and wade try to score 30 each tonight
We actually got all the calls last game, and I expect now for it to be the opposite. That is the thing consistency let the freakin players control the outcome. We didn't need all the calls last game and if it were called fair we probably win game 2 as well, look for Wade to live at the line this game since the last one he barely got there.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 01:14:12 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think tonight's game is about the refs.  I think we can beat this team, and I can't believe the amount of posts about how we got screwed by the zebras before the game has even been played. 

That's just pathetic. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »

Offline wahz

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 101
Fwiw, what you think is pathetic has been discussed endlessly nationwide. In 45 years of watching the NBA Ive never seen so much discussion about one team getting screwed by the refs, even the infamous Sacramento 7th game didn't get as much attention as the Celts got in game 2. One commentator out here, a woman who is a 6 time olympic champ(I honestly don't know who she was) said she usually watched the NBA playoffs and based on what she saw so far, if Lebron stabbed KG, KG would get a tech for bleeding on Lebron. Her words not mine. The NBA has achieved peak disgust with the refs. And Im sure they don't care, frankly.

We just need a w somehow and I agree with you if the point is we need to get it and not have our heroes have the refs in their heads

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 02:20:43 PM »

Offline antapolar

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 12
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/06/02/no-charity-for-wade-james/

they wrote an article about how little calls are for the heat in game 3, but they didn't write an article about how bos got screwed in foul called for game 2? The only time that was even mentioned was b/c it was used as a comparison to the lack of calling for heats.

I'd love to believe nothing is going on here, but that doesn't change that some of these facts are just a ...tad questionable.

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 02:42:56 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
Besides the referee tonight I still see them winning. This team looks so much better than last years.