Author Topic: Question about MSG and celts/knicks game 1/7  (Read 501 times)

Question about MSG and celts/knicks game 1/7
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
I'm going to be in NYC next week and thinking about staying another day to catch the celts/knicks game in MSG on Monday, Jan 7.  Tickets are very expensive and I've never been to MSG before, so I'm wondering if somebody can give me some advice.

1.  Anybody know much about the ticket resale price market?  Will prices likely drop or rise on a marketplace like stubhub as the event nears?  I know celtics tickets plummet on stubhub on the day of the event.

2.  I want to know a little about how the views compare to views from the TD garden.  I have season tickets in section 317 row 8, which is balcony next to center court, and I'm very very happy with watching a game from that view.  What is the view like from the 400 section in MSG?  What about the 300 section?  Which of those sections is actually closer (the seating chart doesn't make it clear)?  How does the 200 section compare to the TD garden's balcony?

Any other tips or advice would be greatly appreciated in exchange for TPs!  Thanks in advance! 
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur