Author Topic: Celtics (0-0) at Heat (0-0) ECF 5/28  (Read 135026 times)

Re: Celtics (0-0) at Heat (0-0) ECF 5/28
« Reply #900 on: May 28, 2012, 11:56:17 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
i simply do not understand why we can't run an offense with some motion - ball and players. we run the high ball screen, dribble around, make a couple of passes out at the 3 pt. line, then end up with some one-on-one 15' fadeaway, which is one of the lowest percentage plays in basketball.

how can we not have a more diverse offense ?

i know we are hurting, Ray Ray especially - but at aa minimum, run the flex or something to get people moving !!

Because...of...Rondo....

« Reply #901 on: May 29, 2012, 12:04:14 AM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
I honestly don't think this series is about the Celtics.  We're good enough to beat the Heat if they play poorly, but at our current state of health we just aren't good enough to take it from them if they play well.  If we were healthy it might be different, but right now we aren't.

It is what it is.  I love this team and respect the hell out of every single one of them for the heart and toughness they're showing, but they aren't the better team in this series.  

Right now, my hope is that we can protect our home court and force an anything-can-happen Game 7.  It'll take everything we have, but if we hit enough shots we can do it.

« Reply #902 on: May 30, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Man do i miss Bradley. He would of isolated Wade all by himself without needing to double team him

Why not put out Hollins out there ?? Why is doc catering to matchup vs what the heat put out there vs the other way around.

Heats lineup is too small out there now

« Reply #903 on: May 30, 2012, 10:55:47 PM »

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 279
Man do i miss Bradley. He would of isolated Wade all by himself without needing to double team him

Why not put out Hollins out there ?? Why is doc catering to matchup vs what the heat put out there vs the other way around.

Heats lineup is too small out there now
Did you see how awful Hollins was when he was out there earlier?