Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Sixers (2-3) ECSF Game 6 5.23  (Read 141669 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Sixers (2-3) ECSF Game 6 5.23
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 12:20:37 PM »

Offline Employee8

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
we need...

Bass Thumpin
Rondo Cuttin
Ray Ray Bustin
Paul P Gruntin
Kevin Cussin
Greg S Blockin
Hollins D Stoppin
Pietrus 3 Droppin
Doc Rivers Shoutin

we got this~

recognize

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 12:21:10 PM »

Offline Senninsage

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 112
Well, apparently Ray rolled his ankle in game 5. That's problematic. Bradley may not play, which is also problematic.

Fortunately for us, though, Pietrus should be more than capable enough of playing major minutes to try and make up for anything that might be lost.

Good luck tonight, Celtics. Close this one out.

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »

Offline Employee8

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
I would rest Bradley for this game tonight.  He's a real gamer and is willing to risk further injury so it would be prudent to keep him out and allow him to heal some more.  If both Eastern Semifinals series end in the next couple days, I want him ready to go for Game 1 on Saturday if possible.

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »

Offline jarufu

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 123
It's lucky that there's 15 guys on an NBA roster because the injuries/health issues this year have been ridiculous!!

rest AB, beat PHI, bring on MIA/IND

TP FL again for the thread ..

Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »

Offline steved24

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
Does anyone know where I can hear the game on radio in Los Angeles? I'll be driving most of the game.. I don't think 710AM ESPN LA will be broadcasting it.. Hoping the mobile WEEI app streams it...  :-\

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »

Offline CorruptWave

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 19
You guys need to end this [stuff] tonight, and not [mess] around with these guys any longer. With Kobe and his idiot cousin Metta Sour Grapes gone, the priorities shift to knocking out LeESPN. And I'm afraid you guys will have to do it. I've written off Indiana's chances; the Pacers are the most hypocritial, useless bunch of [wimps] ever. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk.
You can just call me WaveOcean, or Wave for short. I was not thinking straight when I chose my screenname.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Does anyone know where I can hear the game on radio in Los Angeles? I'll be driving most of the game.. I don't think 710AM ESPN LA will be broadcasting it.. Hoping the mobile WEEI app streams it...  :-\

They have been streaming it on League Pass audio because I have been turning that on and turning down the national tv announcers.  I think you have to sign up for their all access but it's free. 

http://www.nba.com/allaccess/watchListen.html

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
You guys need to end this [stuff] tonight, and not [mess] around with these guys any longer. With Kobe and his idiot cousin Metta Sour Grapes gone, the priorities shift to knocking out LeESPN. And I'm afraid you guys will have to do it. I've written off Indiana's chances; the Pacers are the most hypocritial, useless bunch of [wimps] ever. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk.

What's up, Wave? How are you?

I certainly hope BOS can close PHI out, tonight. If they play with the same intensity as Game 3, it's a done deal.

Hopefully, Bass can continue his streak of good games. I think he's found his groove.

TP to FLCeltsFan for the post.

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »

Offline CorruptWave

• Oshae Brissett
GreenFaith, do you go by a different name in the chat room or on Celtics blog? I'm sorry I don't recognize you.

I knew Bass had game, but I didn't know he was this good! Isn't it wonderful that there can be dumb people in this league willing to trade Brandon for Glen Davis?
You can just call me WaveOcean, or Wave for short. I was not thinking straight when I chose my screenname.

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
GreenFaith, do you go by a different name in the chat room or on Celtics blog? I'm sorry I don't recognize you.

I knew Bass had game, but I didn't know he was this good! Isn't it wonderful that there can be dumb people in this league willing to trade Brandon for Glen Davis?

I'm "Celtics18and19", on the blog front page.

I remember chatting with you a few times while we were both on SS and R. I haven't posted there in a few months, though. Last time I was actively on SS and R was during their Ultimate Draft last summer-fall.

I think the Bass-Davis trade worked out for both teams. Glen Davis played his behind off in the playoffs. I was impressed with his play vs Hibbert.

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 06:05:39 PM »

Offline CorruptWave

• Oshae Brissett

I remember chatting with you a few times while we were both on SS and R. I haven't posted there in a few months, though. Last time I was actively on SS and R was during their Ultimate Draft last summer-fall.

I think the Bass-Davis trade worked out for both teams. Glen Davis played his behind off in the playoffs. I was impressed with his play vs Hibbert.
Oh yeah! I remember now!
The Kobe era has REALLY worn out its welcome on me. The Lakers just get more repulsive every year. Andrew Bynum has become such a space case, Laker fans are warming up to trading him. And then there's Metta Class Clown. Oh, how I've grown to hate this gigantic cockroach. He's violent, he's unstable, and he's also a sore loser, saying the Lakers were the better team after being eliminated. And yet the Laker fanbase continues to cherish him and has no interest in letting him go. So I've lost respect for the Lakers as a whole because of it. And I am not posting another comment on SSR until major changes occur.

Deep breath...

The Magic were foolish to get rid of Stan Van Gundy. He's a great coach, and I hope the Clips grab him and put VDN out to pasture. He knows a lot more about how to motivate his players to play at a high level than Frank Vogel ever could.

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 06:14:55 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis

Oh yeah! I remember now!
The Kobe era has REALLY worn out its welcome on me. The Lakers just get more repulsive every year. Andrew Bynum has become such a space case, Laker fans are warming up to trading him. And then there's Metta Class Clown. Oh, how I've grown to hate this gigantic cockroach. He's violent, he's unstable, and he's also a sore loser, saying the Lakers were the better team after being eliminated. And yet the Laker fanbase continues to cherish him and has no interest in letting him go. So I've lost respect for the Lakers as a whole because of it. And I am not posting another comment on SSR until major changes occur.

Deep breath...

The Magic were foolish to get rid of Stan Van Gundy. He's a great coach, and I hope the Clips grab him and put VDN out to pasture. He knows a lot more about how to motivate his players to play at a high level than Frank Vogel ever could.

The hilarious thing with Kobe is that he is STILL defiant...he won't concede that changes need to be made for LA.

I guess that that is part of what makes him great, though.

I can see SVG coaching in the NBA again. As you stated, he is still a great coach.

How about YOUR CAVS, though? Gotta love Kyrie. He's a special talent. Don't find his kind too often. Plus, if you all mess arounnd and get that 1st pick in the lottery - imagine Kyrie, Anthony Davis, and Andy V?

And how about Uncle Drew?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DnKOc6FISU

Good times are around the corner for your Cavs team. Might even see Lebron back in CLE one day (just a rumor from a fan, here).

But would that surprise you? lol

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC
this needs to end tonight

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
I hope that Random Rondo will come out aggressive tonight. We sure need that much needed rest for the ECF. praying that Doc plays Stiemsma more than Hollins tonight. :)

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 06:42:16 PM »

Offline thestackshow

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 112
Rondo, KG and Pierce are getting double and even triple teamed this series, its really weird. Especially Pierce, double and triple teams have really taken him out of this series.

Sixers are basically telling Bass and our role-players to beat us with wide open jump shots. Lets hope they can make them, cause this swarming smothering double-triple team defense the Sixers are playing is making this series really ugly.
[img width= height=]http://oi43.tinypic.com/2afde6p.jpg[/img]