Author Topic: Words Cannot Express How Much We Could Use Kenneth Faried  (Read 5686 times)

Re: Words Cannot Express How Much We Could Use Kenneth Faried
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 07:03:34 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I have seen Rondo and him play in exhibition games and they have a real chemistry.  He runs the floor well.  He is a tough hard nosed kid but the bigs who post up could back him down.   

I would love to have him but I have come to the conclusion that coaches can use best and favor what position they played.   Doc was a perimeter guy so we have a team built on transition defense and jumpshots.

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 10:09:11 AM »

Offline OmarSekou

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 93
I love Faried, but I don't think he's the answer to our problems. He's not enough of a defender (at least from what I've seen). A guy like McGee would be better for us.

Greg Smith had 20 points last night, most of them layups. Our interior D when KG is out is terrible. Even when he's in, it would be nice to have someone help shoulder the load and match-up against the bigger centers in the league.
"Suit up every day."

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I love Faried, but I don't think he's the answer to our problems. He's not enough of a defender (at least from what I've seen). A guy like McGee would be better for us.

Greg Smith had 20 points last night, most of them layups. Our interior D when KG is out is terrible. Even when he's in, it would be nice to have someone help shoulder the load and match-up against the bigger centers in the league.

He is a taller Avery Bradley energy guy. ....these energy guys are what the C's are lacking....KG can't be everything all the time .

Thats why I'm not a huge Gortat fan, good player with average at best energy.

Verejao would completey change the Celtics. Everbodies energy would increase , same as when Bradley plays.

Gortat would PLAY DOWN to the low energy of the rest of the team. I think Pau Gasol is a better player still than Gortat. I'm for A. Verajao,  he  plays hard EVERY minute from start to finish , he never slacks off no matter the score or situation. This is what the Celtics lack. A Noah type of player.

Faried , would help, but he is not the 7 ft intimidator to protect other teams from slaughtering the Celtics in the paint from EVERY direction when KG sits.   

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
I stamp this thread with a huge seal of approval.

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 07:29:36 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
I <3 Faried

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 07:31:59 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
I was hoping he would fall to us at 24..still cant believe he fell at 22..i follow him during college. But i did draft him in both my keeper league in fantasy cause i knew he be good, lol
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin