Author Topic: Marc Davis, NBA Referee, extremely corrupt.  (Read 21337 times)

Re: Marc Davis, NBA Referee, extremely corrupt.
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 11:22:05 PM »

Offline ChainSmokingLikeDino

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 96
definetely a taunt.

Seriously, how? The players are oblivious to each other. One is picking up the ball, walking to rebounding position. The other two are high-fiving without even looking at the opposition? I truly have no idea how you see this as taunting. Baffling.
there is no legitimate high five going on. that is  fake high five to taunt the player under them.
you cant display taunts over people. what theyre looking at is irrelevant and has nothing to do with nba rules.

"Fake high-five"
You are certifiably, not fake, insane.

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 12:14:28 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Please tell me this muppet is getting an unpaid rest from the NBA.

If he gets another gig in the playoffs the organisation is officially a joke.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 12:21:44 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
definetely a taunt.

Seriously, how? The players are oblivious to each other. One is picking up the ball, walking to rebounding position. The other two are high-fiving without even looking at the opposition? I truly have no idea how you see this as taunting. Baffling.
there is no legitimate high five going on. that is  fake high five to taunt the player under them.
you cant display taunts over people. what theyre looking at is irrelevant and has nothing to do with nba rules.

"Fake high-five"
You are certifiably, not fake, insane.
that wasnt a high five, it was a taunt.  the high five is a scape goat or red herring.

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 02:19:28 AM »

Offline Senninsage

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 112
Are you kidding me? That was no [dang] taunt... Hey, this is the ref that tossed Rondo. You're suppose to agree with every negative thing we say about the guy!

Loyalty, loyalty :P

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »

Offline bostonman1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
For those who were clinging to the absurd notion that Reggie Evans deserved a technical for high fiving Blake Griffin even after the video showed it was obviously not taunting or any type of inappropriate behavior.   

In a move that anyone who saw the play knew would be coming, the NBA rescinded the abhorrent technical called on Reggie Evans during Game 6. 

From the Clipper's official twitter page ---

Los Angeles Clippers‏@LAClippers

The NBA rescinded Reggie Evans' technical foul from the second quarter of Game 6.

Mark Davis is horrible
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 08:03:44 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
edit: Whoops, missed the thread. Yeah, Davis is horrible -- I don't think there's any doubt here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:16:59 AM by kozlodoev »
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »

Offline myteamisbetterthanyours

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 31
No ref other than Davis would give a tech for that.. Screw that dude

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2012, 01:33:17 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
In related news...lol...Stern is annoyed with flopping...lol ;D ;D

Until the rulebook applies to everybody exactly the same way, Marc Davis, the Crawford brothers, the cadaver, or any NBA official can manipulate any game under the radar...Because they can interpret things on the fly based on the situation or the player.

We can make all kinds of allegations about Davis or anybody else...But when one very basic rule (traveling, for instance) is only a violation when certain people do it or at certain times...The system is so broken down that it's impossible to tell the difference between a missed call and the complete manipulation of a game to benefit somebody financially.