Author Topic: Hawks (1-1) at Celtics (1-1) Game 3 5/4  (Read 126401 times)

Re: Hawks (1-1) at Celtics (1-1) Game 3 5/4
« Reply #840 on: May 05, 2012, 09:18:59 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I wasn't sure Ray would ever be in Celtic uniform on the court again way things were looking past few weeks.  But, boy was I ever glade he decided to play.  Talk about "GOOD LUCK" , having Ray to fall back on during AB injury .

I think RAY really wants to remain a Celtic , and this game showed him and the fans why he still needs to remain at Boston.

He is needed .

Thanks Ray !!

Re: Hawks (1-1) at Celtics (1-1) Game 3 5/4
« Reply #841 on: May 05, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
This is another one of those "Rondo had a triple-double, but did he have a great game?" nights.
Awesome question.

His defense was god awful.

I missed some of the second half, but how many points did guys that he covered in the first half score? 2? 4? He covered Teague for much of that half and Teague did close to nothing in those possessions. Meaning, didn't shoot, didn't even *try* to drive, just gave the ball up almost every time. Throw in the general havoc he creates on defense and I don't think I'd call what he did god awful.

I know you love Rondo BBall. I do too. But his defense was awful.

I might bother to comment on your post because I like Rondo, but my question was based on what I saw. Heinrich didn't do anything on offense last night and much of Teague's damage came in transition. Who scored a lot with Rondo guarding them?