Author Topic: 2 Tickets Celtics v.s. Bucks, Can't Make it  (Read 3929 times)

2 Tickets Celtics v.s. Bucks, Can't Make it
« on: April 23, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »

Offline hipballinjigga

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 8
  • I have the Green Sickness
Selling them at fair price, can't go because of work. Each ticket is $42, so $84 for the pair. Section 320, row 11, seats 18 & 19. Great seats, great view.

Re: 2 Tickets Celtics v.s. Bucks, Can't Make it
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »

Offline banty19

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 25
Great seats? Great view? Really? Can't make it or realized the game's not going to matter? Just admit that they're some of the worst seats in the house for an end of season game.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:13:29 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
As long as they are being sold at face value who cares if they are good or bad seats.  All the guy is doing is going to a celtics fan site trying to give other fans a chance to see a game at face value.  Nothing wrong with that.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:25:28 AM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
Yea, I'm not sure what the big deal is, either. If you're not interested, you're not interested, haha. Usually, though, someone will be.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:05:44 AM »

Offline hipballinjigga

• Xavier Tillman
Great seats? Great view? Really? Can't make it or realized the game's not going to matter? Just admit that they're some of the worst seats in the house for an end of season game.

You sound kind of bitter? A true fan does not care if the game, as you called it "not going to matter". This is the last game of the season, fan appreciation night, the last night to celebrate and say "this team made the playoffs".

The seats are suprisingly great. When I became a Season Ticket Holder I had my doubts. After attending the majority of the season, I am in love with them.

The only reason i am even offering to sell these tickets is because I live in Pittsfield, MA and am working until 5pm that day. This barely, if i am lucky, gives me enough time to make it. Job comes first after all, they are what pay for my season tickets.

I know a real fan will grab them either here and if not here I will be posting them on ticketexchange tonight. :)

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »

Offline hipballinjigga

• Xavier Tillman
Oh yeah...just direct message me if anyone is interested because i'll be at work 12 to 10 and the wireless service there is kind of rough. However, i can always check email.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

Yeh.  Really no need to comment here.  In fact we usually lock these threads for this very reason.

Send a PM to the ticket holder if you're interested.

Thread locked.

Yup