Author Topic: Who could Rondo and Bradley fetch if traded together?  (Read 9087 times)

Re: Who could Rondo and Bradley fetch if traded together?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 07:40:39 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Stephen Curry and we could probably get a 2nd rounder, but not Rubio

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 08:04:25 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Rondo, Avery and both 1st rounders might start a discussion with Orlando if they are desperate to move Howard.  Even then, I think the Magic can probably get a better package elsewhere.  Bradley's value is about equal to a draft pick in the 15-20 range.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 08:10:46 AM »

Offline European NBA fan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141

Stephen Curry? Really? The Warriors tried to trade him in stead of Ellis for Bogut, but the Bucks said no. By next year, Bradley could be worth more than Curry (because of health).

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Avery's value will depend a lot on what he does in the playoffs, but I definitely think he's comparable to Austin Rivers right now. He's 21 and his defense is off the charts and he clearly has shooting and scoring ability. And he's never been in trouble. That has got to make him worth top ten

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Stephen Curry? Really? The Warriors tried to trade him in stead of Ellis for Bogut, but the Bucks said no. By next year, Bradley could be worth more than Curry (because of health).
I bought the rumors that the Celts offered Rondo for Curry and they said no. I'm not a big fan of Curry and I Definitely wouldn't advocate that trade

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 08:49:16 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Stephen Curry? Really? The Warriors tried to trade him in stead of Ellis for Bogut, but the Bucks said no.

I'm pretty skeptical that this is true, especially after the Warriors reportedly refused to move Curry for either CP3 or Rondo.  Do you have a link?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:28:57 AM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
It would be a big mistake to trade Bradley for anyone, especially Curry. He is made of glass, always injured.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 09:36:15 AM »

Offline alajet

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 54
Would love to see Curry trade happening. One of the sweetest shooting forms ever, second to Ray right now in the league.
It's interesting to see him get injured so often, as, so far, none of his injuries he has suffered this season caused structural damage to his ankles.
Sad that we're not getting him to play alongside Rondo. That would be one hell of a backcourt.

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »

Offline European NBA fan

• Jayson Tatum
Stephen Curry? Really? The Warriors tried to trade him in stead of Ellis for Bogut, but the Bucks said no.

I'm pretty skeptical that this is true, especially after the Warriors reportedly refused to move Curry for either CP3 or Rondo.  Do you have a link?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-03-18/golden-state-warriors-nba-trade-monta-ellis-andrew-bogut-stephen-curry

Joe Lacob said it would be Curry or Ellis for Bogut, and the Bucks chose Ellis.

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 10:03:02 AM »

Offline alajet

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 54

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-03-18/golden-state-warriors-nba-trade-monta-ellis-andrew-bogut-stephen-curry

Maybe they thouht Ellis would fit in better alongside Jennings. Don't know. Otherwise, Ellis is on a much more heftier contract to go for.

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 10:11:10 AM »

Offline European NBA fan

• Jayson Tatum

Maybe they thouht Ellis would fit in better alongside Jennings. Don't know. Otherwise, Ellis is on a much more heftier contract to go for.

Yeah, but still pretty telling to me, that they didn't take the player, that some people here want to give up our two best assets for.

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 10:27:18 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Dwyane Wade

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 01:29:40 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Dwyane Wade
And I would turn that down in a nanosecond. Hey. I never said I'd make a good GM or coach.

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 01:35:09 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404

There were several reports at the time (including from Warriors beat writers) saying that the Warriors gave Milwaukee a choice of Steph Curry or Monta Ellis for Bogut.

It's the injuries. That is why Steph Curry's value has fallen so much.

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 01:36:09 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Dwyane Wade
Wade would be just about perfect for Garnett and Pierce at this stage of their careers.

Fun to think about.