Author Topic: NCAA Championship Kentucky VS Kansas Game Thread  (Read 7397 times)

Re: NCAA Championship Kentucky VS Kansas Game Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 10:08:10 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
Terrible charging call.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
time to get Lasik, Davis. ;D

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 10:22:20 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
Kentucky is on a different level tonight. Unless the Jayhawks can get MKG or Davis in serious foul trouble, the Wildcats are going to run away with this.

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 10:46:04 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Looks like the refs want to keep Kansas in this.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
From watching the final four games I'm still not sure about this draft....It seems like there are a lot of solid NBA talents, but not many real all stars available.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 10:51:41 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
From watching the final four games I'm still not sure about this draft....It seems like there are a lot of solid NBA talents, but not many real all stars available.

Anthony Davis is a clear cut franchise player and MKG seems like an all-star to me. Outside of Robinson, none of the other top prospects were in the final four.

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 10:52:54 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

I think Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist will both be all-stars.  I think Kidd-Gilchrist will turn into a James Harden type, and I'm unsure of Davis' upside, but he's at least a better-scoring Marcus Camby in my mind.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 10:59:15 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen

I think Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist will both be all-stars.  I think Kidd-Gilchrist will turn into a James Harden type, and I'm unsure of Davis' upside, but he's at least Marcus Camby.

Davis is definitely someone you can build around and Kidd Gilchrist has the tools to be a quality player. I like the way Sullinger uses his bulk in the post aswell, but hes undersized for the NBA. He could potentially morph into a shorter Al Jefferson type.

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:29 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell

I think Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist will both be all-stars.  I think Kidd-Gilchrist will turn into a James Harden type, and I'm unsure of Davis' upside, but he's at least Marcus Camby.

Davis is definitely someone you can build around and Kidd Gilchrist has the tools to be a quality player. I like the way Sullinger uses his bulk in the post aswell, but hes undersized for the NBA. He could potentially morph into a shorter Al Jefferson type.

Sullinger is somewhere around the 15th best prospect in this draft, though. That's something to keep in mind.

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 11:15:44 PM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42

Sullinger is somewhere around the 15th best prospect in this draft, though. That's something to keep in mind.

And saying that he was considered a top 3 draft prospect last year. Shows you the difference between this years draft. Irving is a stud though, kid is gonna be an all star!!

Better play for Australia in the Olympics!!

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 11:39:53 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

I'm curious to see how Robinson winds up doing in the NBA.  He kinda reminds me of what Leon Powe with good knees might be like. 

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
national championship or not calapari will always be a scumbag...

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 11:50:53 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen

I'm curious to see how Robinson winds up doing in the NBA.  He kinda reminds me of what Leon Powe with good knees might be like. 

Robinson is a great hustler on the boards...definitely an NBA ready body.

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 11:55:06 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
It is going to be really awkward when the NCAA has to vacate a champion.

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 11:56:15 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
Kansas played a stupid game driving constantly into the heart of Kentucky's defense. Doesn't anyone have a mid-range jumpshot in college anymore? It's always some NBA-3 type shot or trying to score right at the rim. Just pitiful..